Sunday, October 21, 2018


QUOTES 10/21/2018

“I was sitting in my usual chair seen here, reading while nude, while my wife sat on her chair just a few feet away, talking on the phone, when one of our neighbors quietly entered our house. . . Usually when she entered our home, she would call out as she knows that I am usually nude in our home.  She had seen me naked in the past, instances that were likely more of a shock to me than to her. . . she walked into our living room passed my wife to where I sat reading . . . She then sat in the empty rocking chair next to my chair, and asked me to write out the rules of a game she intended to play while camping . . . My nudity was obvious, with nothing hidden from her view. . . I can’t begin to count the number of times that I have been seen nude by her and our other neighbors.  This is the new normal in my world.” - http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2018/10/19/when-nudity-becomes-normalised/


“The last irrational, moralistic taboo in America is that of public nudity.  There is no difference between an Iranian woman being arrested for going out in the streets without her hair covered and an American woman being arrested for stepping out her front door without a top on.  Nobody can give a rational explanation for anti-nudity laws.  The government uses, instead, abstract terminology like ‘disturbing the peace’ or ‘public indecency’.  Without realizing it, we criminalize nudity on strictly moral grounds, based on ancient and outdated religious biases that have no place in a modern society.” – Nick Alimonos, http://writersdisease.net/2013/04/24/nudity-is-the-future/

“Naturist, Nudist - it all comes down to the same thing.  Whether you call yourself a Nudist or a Naturist we are all simply comfortable in our own skin and without sexual intent and are just happy and naked. . . ‘What’s the difference, as long as everyone is naked and happy.’” – Scott Redcloud, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1036/nudist-or-naturist-the-naturist-page/

“I finally got up the courage to get into the ocean while not wearing any clothes.  I could hardly believe how good it felt.  I had been a swimmer for years and already loved being in the water; I estimated that being in the water without wet fabric dragging on my skin increased my pleasure of swimming in the ocean at least five times. . . How could a piece of fabric that is small enough to fit in a large envelope make such a huge difference?  For me, it did, and since then I have always chosen swimming naked over swimming with a suit whenever possible.” – Kris Williams, https://medium.com/@kriswilliams/de-sexualizing-nudity-2e5673d7ae25#.gqs5p2yqv

No comments:

Post a Comment