Monday, October 8, 2018


QUOTES 10/8/2018

“During the warm days I do everything in the nude.  I would just wear a towel to get my mail. Once in the safety of my home off the clothes go.  I water my lawn and do my yard work in the buff.” – Cencali

“DESNUDA haciendo yoga | Nudismo artístico” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-LUPRED-rA

“About ten years ago (in my 30's) I had a chronic problem with an itchy annoying rash on my penis.  I went to a number of doctors who all gave me gooey ointments to apply, all to no avail.  Finally, one told me he always told mothers to expose their babies diaper rashes to the sun and it always helped.  He suggested I try that.  We had a home pool, and even by myself, in total privacy it was a tremendous embarrassment.  However, the rash went away.  Whenever it started to reappear, I'd go out back when the kids were at school and expose myself to the sunlight - it worked better than any ointment.  After a while I became used to being without clothes by the pool and my wife began to join me.  At first, we thought it would be some sort of ‘turn on’ for the two of us to enjoy.  After about the first 10 minutes it lost its novelty and the ‘turn on’ was gone.  However, we both noticed we hated big white buns, and ridiculous tan lines.  The other thing we grew to dislike was getting out of the pool and having a wet swimsuit hanging on us like a wet diaper.  (Didn't help the rash either!)  Then one time we were on vacation and started looking for an out of the way beach to enjoy some private sun.  NOT for some sexual turn on - we just didn't want to come back from the beach with those big white buns again.  We couldn't find the right place to get naked, fearing we'd break the civil law, or end up the object of ridicule.  Then one day, we stumbled onto a nude beach and felt a sense of relief.  We knew we could be naked there and not be in trouble with the civil authorities.  Did we set out to be ‘social nudists’?  No, but there is safety in numbers.  We also found that like ourselves, others on the beach were older, not ‘great looking’ and not there for some sort of turn on or perversion.  They were there for the same reason we were - to get some sun.” - Midwestern U.S.A. Man

“A small nudist resort is a bit of a Payton Place, but it’s great to be nude outdoors anytime you want, to eat in the restaurant nude with friends, to sing karaoke or dance nude with others in the clubhouse, to swim in the pool or soak in the spa without a suit, to hike nude into the hills right from the trailer.  Many advantages, but it does restrict the people who drop by.  But then maybe that’s a good thing as well? - Kenfreehiker

“A first nude swim in warm water is the perfect introduction to naturism.  As for meeting somebody you know on a beach at home, well the odds are they will also be nude.  Might even cement new friendships.” – RobB, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=21427.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment