Tuesday, October 2, 2018


QUOTES 10/2/2018

“Today, I snatched up an opportunity during Monday afternoon hours at the office.  I have been dealing with a lot of different things . . . My heart was racing, and I had a lot on my mind.  A recent experience of one of my best friends came to my mind, how he talked about loving the sun and how much it lifted his spirit.  ‘That’s exactly what I need,’ I said to myself. . . My settings are not ideal (many people’s aren’t) and my first clothes free vacation is still some weeks out, but my body and spirit could not wait.  There was no way I would be able to calm my nerves and focus on work until I went outside.  I don’t own a home; I live in an apartment building surrounded closely by other apartment buildings, in a neighborhood full of people . . . so there is nowhere for me to really setup outside in that area . . . to be clothes free.  Anyway, I do, however, have the good fortune of being at an office where it is possible for me, if I am careful and skillful in my planning, to put together outdoor clothes free time.  So I took a chance, tossed my dress, opened the back door and sat there on the ledge. . . for a while I simply sat there and felt the breeze slide across my skin. . . I got to JUST BE. . . What I needed most was to just stand and sit there without doing much of anything else.  I needed the blessing of the sun, the stillness away from the emails, phone calls, walk-ins and worries.  I just needed a moment.  After stepping back in, I noticed that my racing heart had calmed . . . Tension and strain in my shoulders have taken a rest. . . Today, as I sat on the stoop, I thought, ‘Yes, I am going to take care of my responsibilities, but I am not a robot.  I need sun.  I need peace and quiet.  I need time to acknowledge that I am human, that I am an animal.’  I still make a point of getting my work done, sometimes by extending my day longer or doing some work from home early in the mornings well before showing up to the office on time.  But, now, I also make a point of giving my human self what it needs.  Today I needed the still sun and soft wind, so I took a chance and put the clothes aside for a few minutes and gave myself permission to be an animal on the deck, relishing in the peace of the moment.” -. Hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/07/06/making-time-to-be-clothes-free-in-the-sun/

“Blotebillenduik TwiskeVideo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1X9X2NJjrk

“The best way to handle fears is to face them because doing so promotes positive changes and personal growth.  When a person faces and overcomes his or her fears they generally find that the fears were overly exaggerated and were not nearly as scary as they imagined.  Instead of allowing fears about nudity to be an obstacle to exploring nudist culture, simply make the decision to give nudism a try by visiting one of the area clubs for the first time.  Those who have almost universally agree that they found social nudity to be fun, relaxing and stress free.” – Larry Darter, http://www.examiner.com/article/common-fears-about-trying-nudism

“It is a beautiful day on the prairies, a winter’s day with just a slight chill in the air.  It’s not enough to prevent me enjoying time spent outdoors while nude.  This is definitely a winter wonderland kind of day with all of the snow on the trees and all.” – SkyClad, http://rglongpre.ca/naturistlens/2015/12/11/winter-wonderland-on-the-prairies/

No comments:

Post a Comment