Saturday, August 12, 2017

QUOTES 8/12/2017

“They said from the beginning you don’t have to take your clothes off . . . but as a photographer I really like to make connections with people and I just think if I didn’t take my clothes off and become a nudist like them, how could I make a proper connection with these people?” - Elise Derwin, https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2017/may/08/bare-naked-photos-highlights-from-sydneys-head-on-festival

“DANCE DANCE DANCE _ Festival Un Desierto para la Danza” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ufvn6a9HHE

“One of the nicest things about living at a naturist resort is that parents can raise their kids in a naturist environment.  This seems unique in this era of irrational fear about child predators.  When I was a child, my mother would send me outside to play with my friends.  We'd play all day and sometimes into the night.  My parents were not afraid we might get kidnapped and abused.  Today parents act as if there were pedophiles behind every bush, so my grown children fear leaving their children outside alone anywhere.  We'll, things haven't changed at naturist.  resorts.  When I lived at a resort, children often visit our place, and we'd all be nude.  One afternoon I walked down to the clubhouse to shower.  Afterwards, I slipped in the pool, naked as required of course.  I was the only adult in the pool, along with five children - two boys and three girls - ranging in age from one year to 14 years old.  The one-year-old boy's mother was sitting at poolside of course, and the 12-year-old boy's dad was sitting some distance away on the patio talking with others, but the three girls' parents were not to be seen.  One old man swimming naked with five youths without concern - unheard of in this crazy world in which we now live.  Naturism is right headed.  I love living as a naturist!” – kenfreehiker

“I never ran more than half a mile until our 5k Bare Burro.  I had so much fun and this is how running was intended to be done, in the buff with no inhibitions - just like how the Greeks did it during their Olympics.  I'm glad to be a part of this historical event at your beautiful and family oriented resort.  Most importantly, I had great time with all you guys!  As a guest, I felt welcome and met many wonderful people.” - Gil G.

“People gather and create clothing-free environments as an expression of freedom, kindness, love of the human body and a deep desire to enjoy our time on Earth together.  I believe social nudism is a culture also dedicated to non-violence, education and documenting these ideas so the number of people understanding them continues growing.  We do it not because it is needed, but because it is wanted.  We have seen it, enjoyed it, fell in love with it and decided the ways it helps people outweigh anything it may do to hurt us.” - http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/131026667941/vetusdesoleil-vivre-libre-nu-v%C3%AAtu-de-ciel-et

No comments:

Post a Comment