Wednesday, August 9, 2017

QUOTES 8/9/2017

“. . . when I was little I loved walking and running around our secluded yard [naked]—then once I actually started attending school, my parents just got me into the routine of wearing clothes. . . when my family went up north to the beach, when I went up to the beach house to go to the bathroom, I always liked taking off my clothes when nobody was around to stop me. . . I got the appreciation for my body back . . . working as an art model in college and I realized how comfortable I truly was in my skin—and what do you know it, I decided I’m a nudist.  And throughout this past year, being naked more often and being more social naked has just really helped me love my body and not worry about having to impress others by covering up and being somebody I’m not.” – Buck, https://cloptzone.wordpress.com/2015/12/30/new-years-thought-love-your-body/

“Naturist Walk Bull Island (Co. Dublin, Ireland) - 11 February 2016” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goY-E7WmDOM&list=PLLylh_Sc-qK47rrtKyIFBfRiK0l9MsBTd&index=28

“. . . the first sin of mankind was the eating of the forbidden fruit.  This took place in Genesis 3.1-6.  Now, if you look closely at the text, the very next thing that happened in verse seven was that Adam and Eve became aware of their nakedness and they chose to cover themselves.  That, in fact, was the second sin of mankind. . . Those who believe that the Bible teaches that God agreed with Adam and Eve and that He wanted human nakedness covered at all times have got it wrong.  The second sin is still sin!” - http://www.figleafforum.com/articles_issue01.html

“I generally hike with ladies and gents.  And find folks are so much more humored, not scared, by nudity if ladies are part of the Nudist Troopists!” – PirateBob, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=98321&page=last

“Mazomanie Beach, known by locals as a nude beach, will be closed to public use beginning immediately . . . but not because of nudity.  ‘What we're talking about is illegal drug use as well as public sexual activity going on at the beach,’ said Brian Hefty, with the DNR.” - http://www.channel3000.com/news/dnr-cites-illicit-activity-as-reason-behind-nude-beach-closure/38404130

“Naturism and nudism is NOT about what people look like sans clothing.  It IS about enjoying the freedom of not having to wear clothes.  Age, body type or physical condition has nothing to do with it.  What has happened is the ‘Americanization’ where is it is perfectly okay to show on prime time TV someone getting shot in slow motion reverse angle but show one breast and you are going to corrupt the moral fabric of society.  Go to a real nude beach and you will find people of all ages, all body types and no sex.  The only ‘perverts’ are the ones outside the beach or on a boat with spy glasses.” – PhilOldGoalie, https://ca.news.yahoo.com/housekeeping-works-overtime-and-other-confessions-from-a-nudist-resort-224722461.html

No comments:

Post a Comment