Saturday, August 5, 2017

QUOTES 8/5/2017

“My wife and I live on the 2nd floor and we leave our living room blinds open and don't have any coverings on our kitchen window.  We walk around in the nude all the time.  For a while, my wife was worried about the neighbors seeing us, but honestly if I am in my home and naked, and someone happens to peek through the window, or happens to see in, that is their fault not mine.  I don't judge them for what they do in their home and I personally don't give a shit if they judge me for what I do in mine.  My wife answered our front door nude a couple days ago for the first time and it happened to be our landlord . . . [The look on] his face was priceless.  He was coming over to fix our dishwasher, and since he was obviously uncomfortable, she put on a robe.  My wife is getting more and more comfortable with the at home nudism . . . ” – R. Neilson, From Tom Pine’s Special Report, file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_16_Special%20Report_no_03.pdf

“dernier bain de l'année cap agde 2014” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rMk5fewIus&t=63s

“Wow, what amazing weather we have been having – perfect for those of us who prefer to live naked.  We have pretty much not worn any clothes at all for the last three weeks or so, other than the times that we have to leave the house and be in ‘public’ . . . [This weekend] we spent most of the rest of the weekend hanging out nude in the garden at home. . . We had two couples over for a BBQ on Saturday evening . . . We had a great evening, it was warm, peaceful with good food and wine . . .  On Sunday we . . . spent a few nude hours on the beach, sunbathing, reading and swimming in the sea. . . There was only us there, and it was really very relaxing to be together, nude and on the beach alone.  Afterwards, late afternoon, we walked back to the car, and chanced it naked (amazingly we didn’t meet anyone in the two mile walk) then drove home nude, to spend a few relaxing hours in the garden.  All in all, a fantastic weekend of living naked, both privately and publicly.” -  https://nakedwalker200.wordpress.com/2013/07/

“Like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, the absence of clothing eliminates societal trappings in the way of anxiety and rigor.  This gives way to nude freedom and comfort.  Uncovered, everyone is equal, man and woman alike.” – Jordan Blum, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-club-culture-and-naked-clubs/

“I was walking on Dartmoor . . . later in the evening.  I had left my clothes in the car, and was walking with just my head torch on.  It had gone dark by the time I was heading back to my car, but on the way I could hear someone . . . calling out.  Anyway, I got a bit further along the path thinking I was away from the mystery shouter when a lady came around the corner.  She said she had seen my torch and wondered if I would help find her dog, she said she thought I was naked when she saw me from a distance away but wasn't sure.  Anyway it took about 15 minutes but we found him and had a good chat too.” – AllanMandy, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=20934.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment