Sunday, August 13, 2017

QUOTES 8/13/2017

We just love getting away to Olive Dell to garden and build trails in the buff.  Naked gardening is our escape.  Sometimes it seems the only thing that keeps us sane with all the pressures at work.” – Kenfreehiker

“Point de Fuite” (Video of Naked School) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CspAlqKDfZY

“I guess that I’ve always hated having to wear any clothes secretly . . . but I never really seriously considered the need to someday live nude all the time until I was in my teens . . . I first began to stay shirtless in my room when I was about 13 . . . I was studying by myself, it was just an incredibly hot day and I was sweating like a pig . . . A few days after that I just went ahead and took my pants away completely and continued studying as before . . . It felt incredible to be in my own skin by myself doing something so normal . . . I knew that I’ve finally discovered a sense of freedom that I can really connect with!  I rolled around the bed with pure happiness that first time around and even laughed . . . unable to contain the limitless joy that I felt at that moment!” – Nick and Lins quoting Madushan, 23 years young, from Sri Lanka, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/22/the-naturist-talks-madushan-from-sri-lanka/

“Historical accounts suggest that other hunter-gatherer societies, such as the Fuegians from South America, wore simple clothes some of the time, but also walked around naked.  Perhaps early humans only covered up when it was cold.” - Melissa Hogenboom, http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160919-the-real-origin-of-clothes?ocid=ww.social.link.twitter

“We are unfamiliar with seeing a ‘real’ body . . . and the intimacy that it creates is startling, and challenging, and the challenge makes us uncomfortable, and discomfort leads us all too often to the kneejerk reaction of criticism and of disgust.  The naked body is humanity at its most vulnerable and its most truthful, and it should be celebrated not only for its potential to be beautiful but also its potential to be funny, and awkward, and sad, and old, because this in turn is all that we are, and can be.” - Helen Charman, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naked-tv-why-naturists-should-love-lena-dunham/

“Forget Your Prejudices: Naturism is the new trend for this summer - Walking around naked in peace seems to be the new dada of the lifestyle healthy.  Naturism has not always enjoyed a great reputation.  We can all probably remember those memories, but false modesty stored in the closet, it’s time to lighten up a bit and consider the practice with a little more seriousness. . . Come on, throw off those clothes – get into mode naturism this summer.” – Asitiz, http://asitiz.com/city-parks-restaurants-festivals-naturism-new-trend/

No comments:

Post a Comment