Wednesday, August 23, 2017

QUOTES 8/23/2017

“What’s wrong with my tits? . . . Why must I keep them covered up?  Why can’t they come out to play?  If it weren’t for tits, nobody would be alive.  On what would babies feed? . . . And what is so evil about tits anyway?  Does anyone think they are dangerous?  How many people have been killed by tits?  Do looking at them make people go blind?  Does anyone think they are gross?  My tits aren’t gross.  My tits are awesome!  What would happen if I went shopping topless? . . . Would you really arrest me?  For what crime?  If I can go topless at the beach, or even completely nude, then why can’t I strip down anywhere?  What difference would it make?  Give us women our freedom . . . Give us this right.  Let our tits be bare.” - http://thenudewriter.tumblr.com/post/145105892063/virgin-skin

“Dutch naturists enjoy working out in the nude - 2015” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ykuaeh91zsM

“Why are we embarrassed by nudity?  Why is it that just the idea of being naked in front of anyone else make people feel embarrassed?  Is it that we are simply conditioned by a culture that has a standing taboo with regard to nudity.  You subconsciously don’t want to bring attention to yourself breaking the taboo or you don’t want to offend people who don’t want to see you that way.  Neither is a problem with a close partner, within families who don’t reinforce the taboo at home, at nude beaches, or at naturist clubs and resorts.  When in an appropriate setting, people very quickly get used to nudity and aren’t embarrassed, or embarrassed by it.  So why really should anyone be embarrassed by nudity?” - https://naturallynaturist.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/embarrisingoffensive-no/

“Forbidding children to see naked bodies can damage their self-confidence and only creates body shame in them.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“There's a small nine-site camp ground about 45 mins from where I live.  Although it is not a nudist spot, I recently spent three days there camping and bush walking nude.  I had a few days off through the week so decided to go there for some peace and quiet - and got plenty of it.  The only time I put shorts on was when the ranger came to clean and re-supply the Eco toilet each morning.  Otherwise, I spent the entire time naked.  I also had a beautiful swimming hole and waterfall at my disposal.  And nothing beats sitting by the fire at night without clothes and listening to the night bush sounds.” - SunnyNude, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=98015&page=2

No comments:

Post a Comment