Tuesday, August 8, 2017

QUOTES 8/8/2017

“A prominent British anthropologist has completed a ground-breaking, 10-year study proving that women who wear less clothing live up to 20 years longer.  And the fewer clothes they wear, the longer they live. . . The fewer clothes women wear, the more their bodies are exposed to nature’s elements, which are life-enhancing.  Women wearing fewer clothes tend to be more independent, intelligent, free-thinkers who invariably take better care of themselves in all other aspects of their lives.” – Mark C. Miller, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-c-miller/science-reveals-women-who_b_914511.html

“Cruise Nude with Bare Necessities: Big Nude Boat 2015” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/140064795

“I had a wonderful drive last night on two lane country roads.  I live in a place with a mix of forests and fields.  The forests are for the most part secluded and the fields belong to houses far off the road.  I encountered only a handful of cars.  Many of the roads are long and straight, some of them federal highways.  Some, particularly through the forest, are so remote they are nearly one lane.  I live in a neighborhood on the edge of the country so I was able to leave from my garage naked and return naked, an awesomely liberating feeling on its own.  The weather was warm, around 75 degrees, so all my windows and sunroof were open.  Feeling the rush of the wind all over my nude body felt incredibly good, especially when I could cruise at a higher speed.  The cool air of low places around creeks was especially nice.  You can feel those clothed, but naked they are bracing.” – Rapidi, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2361&idt=88932&page=3

“‘When did you introduce your children to naturism?’ . . . We were walking around the house naked already, and when the babies showed up, we didn’t see any point to getting dressed.  Besides, breastfeeding a child is much easier when you are already nude.” – Karen Grant, Tom Pine’s ‘The Naked Truth Naturists Newdsletter, v.17, n7, July 1, 2016

“Our area has several of those abandoned railroad grades that are now trails.  Most of the mileage is out of town and easy to walk naked on.  I've covered most of them naked.  The abandoned railroads are still ‘paved’ with their crushed rock ballast. . . There is a 5-mile stretch of the rails to trails that is paved. . . a couple of years ago on a Tuesday morning I took my bicycle and rode that one naked.  I passed a dozen or so other people and also saw some people who lived near the trail.  On a bicycle I was past and gone before they could grab their cameras/phones.  Didn't matter anyway.  I stopped and put on some shorts for the last 100 yards to the parking lot.” – Bob Knows, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=793.30;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment