Wednesday, August 2, 2017

QUOTES 8/2/2017

“. . . we need not look any further than the first book of the Bible to understand why so many adherents are nude-averse.  The story of Adam and Eve is one of the Bible’s best-known stories – and possibly one of the most misunderstood.  Much to the detriment of nudism, Eve’s actions in the Garden of Eden fall under the ‘Naked Crime’ category.  God was not displeased because Adam and Eve were naked.  Rather, they had bitten into the apple from the Tree of Knowledge – which God had expressly forbidden. . . Nudity didn’t lead to the crime.  But the crime was committed while nude.” – Erik Jakobsen, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/european-nudity-nudism-in-norway-family-naturism/

“Spiegel TV ‘06: Die nackte Freiheit” (German Video) - https://vimeo.com/31301404

Boston held a World Naked Bike Ride this month and one of the organizers tells me there were about 30 ‘fully’ bare-chested women (no pasties) involved and about 10 fully nude women.  The ride went well, traveled through several police jurisdictions in and around Boston, and there was no police response to complaints.” – https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/07/29/theres-a-lot-of-bare-chestedness-going-on-summer-2016/

“Nakedness is a state of being, who I am without clothing, so how can that be incompatible with what I believe?  I have no choice to be as I am, so why is the sight of me without clothing something to be condemned?  Forget the fact that, when we stand naked we expose ALL of our physical aspect to the view of others.  We are not displaying anything unusual.  Everyone on this planet of seven plus billion souls is made on the same, basic model, the only real difference being gender.  All of the controversy, all of the innuendo, all of the moral posturing, all of the just plain stupid proscriptions against simple human nudity are just window dressing.  They all seek to cover up a basic, incontrovertible fact, that we are what we are.  Clothing tries to, but always fails to deny that.  Under as many layers of clothing as I choose to wear is the same naked body someone would see if they saw me without all that fabric. . . I consider societal and moral standards based upon the wearing of clothing to be unnatural and artificial standards, for they seek to deny who we really are.” – Tom Pine, The Naked Truth Naturists Newdsletter, v.17, n7, July 1, 2016

[Naked] You'll feel freer than ever when cleaning . . . naked was very therapeutic for me.  I felt like I had more range of motion, and catching my reflection in our glass shower and mirrors with just my rubber gloves on never failed to make me chuckle.  I also became a bit of an exhibitionist while cleaning the windows.  Really did not think that was an aspect of my personality, but there you have it.  And FYI, cleaning the litter box naked isn't that gross.” – Ally-Hirschlag, http://www.sheknows.com/health-and-wellness/articles/1077937/naked-experiment-7-days-without-clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment