Saturday, August 26, 2017

QUOTES 8/26/2017

“The feeling of your body moving through the water without the resistance of clothes is one of the best and most freeing feelings in the world. . . Once you swim nude, it’s hard to go back to a bathing suit.” - http://www.naturismisthewayforward.com/2016/07/6-best-things-to-do-while-nude.html

“WNBR London 2017 Parliament St” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiCSX5JfAVE

“. . . nudists . . . regularly find themselves in venues where they dare not expose their chosen lifestyles.  But - oh!  They do.  The hypocrisy!  The puritanical playacting that goes on.  The people will castigate you on their interpretation of your possible moral low-ground while they live their private lives . . . hiding away all manner of possibly perverted variations of strangeness of which they are so terrified that they figure everybody ought to be just as miserable – and guarded - as they are. . . Just the word naked and family in the same sentence could be enough to set free repressed fantasies you wouldn’t even want to know about . . .” – Victoria Pendragon, NUSA Sun, Vol. 8, #9

“If you find yoga wear that bit too restrictive, a retreat in northern Ibiza may be just the ticket.  Held at a villa within 20 acres of private land, Naked Yoga London’s week-long retreats . . . include daily yoga and mediation sessions (without clothes, of course).  There’s also a pool within the grounds, and the beach is a 25-minute walk away.” – Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/naked-restaurant-paris-park-bunyadi-nude-cruise-nudist-resort-hotel-greece-pictures-a7346721.html

“I just like to be completely nude whenever I can because I feel the most alive when I don’t feel anything stitched up to my skin and I strongly believe that it’s our natural form of being . . .” – Nick and Lins quoting Madushan, 23 years young, from Sri Lanka, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/09/22/the-naturist-talks-madushan-from-sri-lanka/

“I took my first completely naked drive during the daylight on an assortment of roads. . . It was a beautiful morning - sunny and warm.  I left naked and returned naked, although I took clothes.  I drove on a two lane backroad, a two lane federal highway and an interstate.  All together I drove around 60 miles.  It was refreshing and invigorating.  And I finally realized that if you're careful no one will ever see. . . obey all traffic laws, it's pretty easy.  And fun!” – Rapidi, https://www.truenudists.com/group/driving-naked/last/119869/

No comments:

Post a Comment