Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Gardening May 2017


The weather the first weekend of May, 2017, was poor for World Naked Gardening Day, and besides Amy and I were busy preparing for a house on our land (finally), however, I worked mostly naked on the trails (trimming and installing signs) at least a little most days in May.  I also trenched a water line from the garden to our anticipated house.  Soon we’ll have a well so the water will be easy to obtain, rather than carrying it in gallon plastic bottles.  However, May was quickly passing, so after signing the house contract Monday, May 22nd, on Tuesday May 23rd I planted the garden (naked of course), and carried water for the newly planted seeds.  I then walked the Nature and Meditation Trail on our land (this can also be done nude).  All are welcome to visit.  Meditating nude in nature is such a blessing; it’s a ‘great’ way to manifest positive results in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment