Monday, May 1, 2017

QUOTES 5/1/2017

“When you practice naked yoga, you will find that you can really connect with the way that your body moves without the hampering presence of clothing.” – Jordan Blum, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudists-and-the-nudist-lifestyle-defined-by-yna/

“Naked in the Storm (Umbrella rescue)” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/191430216

“Kids love being naked and it is good for them to see an alternative view of the world.  In my house, my children were used to not having to wear clothes but after a while, they started to look at other families and they decided that ours was weird – no one else took their clothes off, right?  I think of how amazing it would have been if every summer we had gone to a camp where all of the families they knew did.” – Vicki Pinkerton, http://www.thebulletinmagazine.com/bareoaks.html

“This summer I stumbled into nudism by chance.  The personal change I experienced was so profound that I decided to document and describe the journey . . . I am a man in my early 60’s, 5’10, 190lbs . . . One day while cycling near the river, I spied a huge group of ducklings near the shore and so went down to see and photograph them.  I came upon several groups of people, sun tanning naked on the large boulders near the water. . . I decided that I would try this out . . . I stripped off my clothing and lay down on a large flat rock. . . I closed my eyes and began just to feel my surroundings. . . an almost electrifying energy enveloped me.  It was magical . . . I began to come alive.” – Happy Bare, https://happybare.wordpress.com/2013/10/21/welcome-to-happybare/

“Mayor Cynthia Mqwebu revealed that after months of applications, appeals and public backlashes, Mpenjati beach near Trafalgar on KwaZulu-Natal's South Coast [South Africa] is expected to be officially opened as a nudist beach later this year. . . Reverend Mike Effanga, who led the pastors group, said they are against the presence of a nudist beach in their neighborhood.  ‘They are in violation of the beach by-laws, which are yet to change.  We cannot accept any contravention of the laws.’  According to the laws, ‘no person shall be on the seashore or in the sea or any other place to which these by-laws apply, other than a booth, toilet or change room, unless so dressed that if a female, her nipples are concealed from view and, if male or female their private parts are concealed from view.’  Sipho Mbhele, who heads the forum against the nudist beach, said the beach had brought nothing but shame to the citizens of the South Coast.  ‘We're all out to fight the municipality not to implement those by-laws, even to go to court. It is really a disgrace and we don't want a nudist beach.’ . . . Currently, beach-goers maintain that police have no grounds to arrest them because their nudity is not sexual.” - By Xolani Dlamini, http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2016/03/02/first-round-winners-are---the-nudists

No comments:

Post a Comment