Saturday, May 13, 2017

QUOTES 5/13/2017

“As summer rounds to a close, I continue to reflect on the clothes free vacations . . . they were huge eye openers for me in terms of what I love, what is important to me, what is healthy and good for me. . . I thought that life had to be a certain way on so many levels.  I didn’t really see any freedom to change how things are.  Here is my job.  Here is all the other work I do.  Here is where I live.  Here are my routines… the list goes on.  It was just the way things had to be.  But this summer of clothes free vacation broke me of that thinking.  Going clothes free camping, living and breathing fresh air for days on end, it wasn’t just this sense of amazing wellness for my body, it was a resuscitation of my heart. . . These summer experiences, though, woke me up and showed me that there is more and that I create a life that is truly beautiful and healthy. . . I came out of the coma. . . I had been roaming around my post-college years feeling lost, feeling as though everything I did was a kind of masked self.  I did things, because I thought they were the right thing to do, because it was just what people did.  I went on trying to follow the rules and meet expectations rather than moving from heart.  And I knew all that time that something was off, I knew that something just wasn’t right…but I didn’t have access to a deeper truth yet.  But my clothes free life this past year has slowly ushered me into these deeper waters. . . Step by step I went deeper into the waters of truth, and discovered what was real.  And this summer completely blew me open, what with the amazing clothes free vacation.  I don’t even recognize myself anymore, and yet, the truth at the core of me, feels somehow familiar, like I met it a long time ago and am returning to it. . . This weekend it all came to a head and something hit me.  I . . . asked myself that over and over again, ‘Is this the truth?’  And there was a lot of ‘No, this is no longer true.’  So for everything that was no longer true, I let it go. . . I stripped it of all the things that didn’t make sense anymore, and I let it all go. . . I’ve gotten one step closer to the truth, and today I rest in that.” -. Hontouniheart, http://clothesfreelife.com/2015/09/06/waking-up-and-breaking-free/#more-30464

“ACTIVIDADES NATURISTAS” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TW4dh762iA

Here’s a selection of top nude resorts in the Caribbean. . . Couples Tower Isle, Jamaica - – person taking a walk through Couples Tower Isle, in the Jamaica resort town of Ocho Rios, would figure it to be much like any other all-inclusive resort.  They’d see a selection of pools, restaurants and activities on the beach.  There’s one difference though, a major one: those guests taking a short boat ride out to Tower Isle’s namesake island had better be prepared to strip down to the buff.  Tower Isle is a small au naturel island just offshore where nudity is required, not optional.  Tower Isle has been established away from the resort to maintain the privacy of the bare-bum sunbathers, as well as to shield the view of nude bodies from those who might faint at the sight.  There’s much to recommend the adults-only resort.  Guests can snorkel among the reefs, bliss out in the Zen-inspired spa, and dine on island farm-to-table cuisine.  Upgrade to a one-bedroom ocean suite and enjoy a Jacuzzi tub, personalized minibar, and enjoy sea views, including Tower Isle.  Couples Tower Isle is a good choice for au naturel newbies who might not be ready for a full-fledged clothing-optional resort.” - Mark Rogers, http://experience.usatoday.com/caribbean/best-of-caribbean/caribbean-in-the-buff-top-nude-resorts/9879267/

No comments:

Post a Comment