Monday, May 1, 2017

QUOTES 4/30/2017

“I love nude hiking.  I have done it off and on for most of my life.  I used to walk around on our family farm when small. . . I loved wondering about the woods and fields naked.  I started hiking on the AT and doing back country hikes when I was around 18.  I often hiked nude with a pair of shorts in my hand I can slip into if I heard others approaching in time.  I now hike about once a week or so in the Mountains of Western NC and Eastern TN nude.  I have a great group of friends I hike with and that group is growing.” – Richardetnp, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=99690&page=last
“Nude Body Painting Day” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/142569319

“The connection between wearing bras and painful and bothersome non-malignant breast fibrocystic disease as well as malignant breast cancer . . . first identified by researchers Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer came out in 1995.  They surveyed 5,000 women and discovered that women who wore bras for 12 hours or more greatly increased breast cancer risk than women who wore bras less.  Dr. Gregory Heigh of Florida has discovered that over 90% of women with fibrocystic breast disease find improvement when they stop wearing their brassieres. . . Not only are breasts’ movements inhibited by bras to not allowing proper lymph nodes draining, but the actually tight enclosures of bras constrict the breasts and restrict lymph material flow.  There was a study that attempted to debunk the link of excess bra wearing to breast fibrocystic disease and breast cancer, but that study itself was debunked in an earlier Real Family article.  If a Florida doctor has observed 90 percent healing from fibrocystic breast disorders upon not wearing bras or wearing them less, and many other women have written in with positive results on their bra abstinence, it follows that wearing bras less or not at all helps prevent breast cancer.” - Paul Fassa, http://www.healthy-holistic-living.com/scientists-recently-advised-women-stop-wearing-bras.html

“The Fauve (wild beast) painters of the early 20th century, who painted in bright bold colors, were often naked and created paintings of nude men and women dancing in joy.” – Roger Coupe, http://www.newsweek.com/rise-nudity-britain-why-you-have-nothing-lose-your-clothes-469475?rx=us

“I think I’ve finally figured out why nudism caters mostly to people over sixty.  That’s just how long it takes to see the truth.  In every aspect of our society, from our parents to religion to the media, we are taught that the human body is shameful and obscene, a thing to hide and be disgusted by, but is sometimes, paradoxically, arousing.  But this is a lie—the most prevalent lie in history.  A great many more people never overcome the ‘shame of being human,’ going on to their graves fully dressed, in church clothes no less.” – Nick Alimonos, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/naturist-story-part-5-finding-naked-paradise/

No comments:

Post a Comment