Monday, May 15, 2017

QUOTES 5/15/2017

“Nude hiking in Oregon is at best challenging.  Not because you can’t find a great location but because the weather discourages it.  I am a warm weather hiker and it had been awhile since experiencing the joy and freedom of a nude hike. . . I accidently found a very large BLM land park. . . around 10 am I entered the park and kept my eyes open for footprints in the sand.  The only ones I spotted were a set of human and dog prints going in and returning out.  So I felt fairly secure that I had the park to myself. . . I was able to spend almost two hours nude hiking.  It was if the sun decided to give me a gift.  The sand dunes blocked the coast wind and it was wonderful.  Every once-in-awhile I would be at the top of a dune and the wind was strong and chilly.  The silence of being there was a gift in itself.  The blue sky and sunshine were like an added gift that I did not take for granted. . . this time of the year I long for nude camping in the mountains, hiking the trails, and ending the day soaking in some hot springs. . . Incredible that there is a place in Oregon where one can be nude, hike and be alone.  One of Oregon's treasures for sure.  I hike a lot in the national forest but this hike is one of my favorites - no people, no dogs, no noise and no litter.” - Shirley

“Ulika Naturist Camping 2014” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/107339121

“As a young woman, my fiancee was an out-doors-man.  We enjoyed camping in the woods and weekends away from the city.  My very first nudist experience involved frolicking in the woods, without clothes.  I enjoyed the early afternoon sun peeping through the forest.  I hiked free, with only my socks and sneakers.  The summer breeze kissed my bare skin and the glimmer of sun warmed my back.  It was so quiet and peaceful.  There were no other people, only nature, the forest and him.  My first experience was terrific and I could not wait to enjoy this serenity, again.” - No Bathing Suits

“Nearly everyone has to work to make a living.  Work normally gets in the way of healthy naturist practice.  At times I just ache for the opportunity to work nude.  To be in the sun, to live life the way I most enjoy - healthy, naked.” – Ken Freehiker

“Took an hour+ drive home from getting my dad's motorhome and driving home naked!  In a word...driving a motorhome naked is...AWESOME!  What a great feeling and great way to drive relaxed and comfortable. . . I loved it and can't wait to do it a few times more before I return the motorhome next week!  I think I'm gonna buy this motorhome and love every minute of ownership and driving nude in it!!” – FireProf

No comments:

Post a Comment