Thursday, May 11, 2017

QUOTES 5/11/2017

“That feeling of offending someone will never change regardless of the times.  Someone will always be offended out there regardless of what you are or what you do.  You simply can't force everyone to like you.  As Nudists we can't keep placing ourselves inside a bubble with no way out.  We either break out and educate people about the wholesomeness, beauty and healthy aspects of Nudism or we continue to live shamefully behind our locked doors.  If you're living a chaste nude life, no one can honestly criticize you for it and you shouldn't let it put you on a pointless guilt trip.  Their being offended is their cross to bear, not yours.  You are simply living naturally the way our Creator originally intended.” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=15112&vpage=1

“Forsake is All You Need” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/43613284

 “Sexuality is not a state of undress but rather a state of mind and that social nudity is not a sexual activity” – Bare Neccessities Tour & Travel, http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-ideas/cruises/nude-cruises-the-one-thing-i-wouldnt-do-naked/news-story/f65ec5fb7c418d7bd67c88ebf8e4ce4d

“I feel fortunate since my yard is pretty secluded during the summer months.  A dense tree line in the rear and thick hedges on either side gives me plenty of privacy.  I also put up a privacy fence that encloses our pool and also the driveway in front of the basement level garage.  Here I can work on my bikes and even wash my car in the nude.  During the summer I like to lower the shades on the canopy on the back deck and enjoy an early morning cup of coffee.  At night, I often spend time in the back yard enjoying the cool breezes and relaxing under the stars.” – Jaffo, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=2938&page=3

“My first experience [with social nudity] was at Blacks Beach in La Jolla California.  I was there just out of boot camp and . . . I kept hearing about the nude beach in La Jolla.  I had started a bucket list of things I wanted to do in life a few years earlier and got to thinking why not?  I could add this to my bucket list!!  I am 3000 miles from anyone I know, it would be great to say that once when I was 24, I went to a nude beach.  One of my . . . friends and I decided to give it a shot on our last weekend in San Diego. . . We were both amazed at how quick we became comfortable with being naked, we actually felt more awkward when we had clothes on and nobody else did!  We stayed for several hours, swimming, enjoying the sun, and having a great time. . . When I returned home from that first experience, I thought that was it.  I didn’t know it existed elsewhere.  Several years later, after moving to South Carolina, I somehow found out about a resort in the Columbia, SC area.  They have an annual event called Nudestock and I spent the weekend there and was hooked!  Now everywhere I go, I look to see what nudist resorts are in the area. . . I feel amazing when the sun, breezes, and water caress my body.  It is totally a completely freeing experience!  I talk openly about my experiences and have taken several people for their first experiences and never has anyone had a bad experience.” - Rob Messner, Summerville, South Carolina, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=25

No comments:

Post a Comment