Saturday, May 6, 2017

QUOTES 5/6/2017

“As for being caught by non-nudist, the answer is yes.  There have been several times when others would be upon me before I could slide into my shorts.  I have never had a bad experience even though there have been times when women were in the group of textiles I met.  The closest thing to a negative experience was once when hiking along a trial . . . I was face to face with an elderly gentleman and his wife before I could dress.  He smiled in passing and she said I needed to put some clothes on.” – Richardetnp, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=99690&page=last

“Doing Chores” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/56570437

“I firmly believe that if you want to experience euphoria sans drugs, all you have to do is take off your bra after a long workday.  And post-shower, you can often find me wrestling my freshly-lotioned legs into a pair of jeans, muttering questions like, ‘Why can’t I just live my life naked?’  The thing is, I can.  And some people do.  Nudists and naturists participate in plenty of normal activities like swimming, camping, and karaoke without clothes.  The degrees of nudity vary—some people are naked pretty much all the time, while others reserve it for social events every so often.  But to hear them tell it, life is much better in the nude.” - https://naturallynaturist.wordpress.com/2016/07/22/live-most-of-your-life-naked/

“As time went on, swimsuits became less and less about modesty and more about style.  Modern swimsuits would certainly offend the strict modesty of Victorian times.” – Felicity Jones, http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/skinny-dipping-and-swimming-nude-naked/

“It's really only Western culture which associates nudity with sex.  The rest of the world doesn't . . .” – Simon Plumb, http://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=11639224

“I was traveling in Europe, Lagos Portugal to be exact.  While I was there with my family we discovered a clothing optional area of the beach. . . I keep the fact that I’m a naturist pretty close to the chest but I’m pretty sure my family knows that I’m at least interested in it.  When we settled down I told them that I wanted to go nude.  My sister wasn’t comfortable with it, but my mom and dad were fine with it.  In fact, my dad even joined me! . . . So my dad and I stripped and headed out into the water.  It was a bit cold, but it felt so good to be free of a bathing suit! . . . wading through the water in the buff just felt right.  It didn’t take long at all for me to get over any uncomfortable feelings I had about being naked around my family.  When I got out of the water I explored the beach in the nude and let the sun dry me.  It felt so incredibly relaxing walking on the warm and feeling the sea breeze on my skin.  I didn’t care that I was naked, I was happy. . . I can happily say that my first experience at a nude beach was a great one! - http://personalwolrdexplorer.tumblr.com/post/145554803392/my-first-nude-beach-experience

No comments:

Post a Comment