Tuesday, May 30, 2017

QUOTES 5/30/2017

“The point of nudism . . . isn’t to try to avoid paying attention to what we normally wouldn’t see if the person wasn’t naked.  The point is more that. . . people seeing us in our most vulnerable state is not of concern. . . I think that trying to avoid seeing a nude person’s nakedness is misplaced concern . . . nudism is also about acceptance.  I shouldn’t need to feel embarrassed about having a small penis any more than an old person should be embarrassed by their wrinkles or anyone being ashamed of their weight.  It’s not that we try not to see these things-since that really defeats the point of being naked in public settings - it’s that we don’t negatively judge people based on their appearance alone.” – Icebreaker, http://jillianpage.com/2014/03/15/nudismnaturism-selective-observation/#comments

“Naturisme el Fonoll” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYHBHxiCVvw

“It is fair to say I geocache nude.  Whenever there is a cache off the beaten trail and there's no other hikers around, I am nude.” – CampingBare, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=43531&vpage=1

“Nudism is healthy both physically, emotionally and spiritually.  As Proactive Nudists we can make Mankind's future a golden age where everyone is accepted for who they are on the inside and every human being can live naturally without fear, prejudice or persecution.  Tell everyone you're Proud to be a Nudist and begin spreading the good news about Nudism.  Together we can all change the world!” – Creative, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=20099&page=2

“I always knew I was a nudist.  Even at a very young age, I enjoyed being nude.  I had two other brothers growing up so I found it hard to have any privacy to be nude.  My parents had over 6 acres of land and on a hot sunny day I would go off by myself and strip off all my clothes and lay in the sun.  As I got older and moved out on my own, I started to sleep naked; nothing is more relaxing than that to get a good night's sleep.  On the weekends, if I was not going anywhere I would be naked around the house for the whole day and do whatever.   Six years ago I finally decided to go to my first nude beach located at Playalinda Beach.  It didn't take myself very long to be naked like everyone else.  For the next four years I kept going back once or twice a year.  My only regret is that I didn't go sooner.  This past September I finally ran my first nude 5k race at cypress cove.  I enjoyed so much that I have signed up for two races this year.  Today, whenever I can I am always naked in my home or at a nudist resort being free of clothes and worries; there is nothing like it.” - John V., http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=10

No comments:

Post a Comment