Saturday, May 27, 2017

QUOTES 5/27/2017

“Clothes prevent us from being in contact with nature.  Nature intended us to be naked.” - https://rfgjga1992.wordpress.com/2016/04/28/lets-do-all-this-to-promote-nudism/

“Naked Hotel Swimming” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/134223568

“Apart from getting vitamin D (from the sun), it gives you a healthy mind.  Usually if you are living a free lifestyle, free of clothes, free of being encumbered, all those things you get caught up with, you accept your body and other people’s bodies as they are.  We’re all human, we’re all flesh and blood, you don’t notice people’s bits and pieces, you don’t notice whether they have big boobs or little boobs or are overweight, none of that matters.  All our bodies have a history to them, we have scars, you’ve had a caesarean or you’ve put on weight or you’ve lost weight, you soon realize that there is every shape and size out there that you can possibly imagine.  Some women have had mastectomies or boob enhancements, but no one pays any attention to that, that’s the great thing about it.” - Cherie Lidbury, http://www.bodyandsoul.com.au/beauty/body/why-i-love-being-nude-the-health-benefits-of-being-a-nudist/news-story/fbbade7601de6fc8c8c09a29725d69ed

“Perhaps the most challenging naked race, and certainly the longest, is the Bay to Breakers race.  Held annually in San Francisco for over one hundred years, the race course covers twelve beautiful kilometers.” – Pat M., http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-shocking/10-craziest-naked-world-records-ever-attempted/

“In all I spent about three hours caching on top of the hill, meeting only one other walker who I saw well before he saw me.  I did consider staying naked, but Scotland has different laws to England and Wales and I decided that discretion was the better part of valor and covered up before he noticed me.  I left the area, driving north to collect a few caches near Perth in the interests of filling a hole on my finds map (I had to be dressed for those, they were right next to a main road) . . .” – Milfmog, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=20837.0

“After a crazy week prior, I decided to go out for a hike last Monday. . . I quickly stripped off my lightweight, tan-thru shorts and began the most wonderful afternoon imaginable.  Temps in the mid-80'sF and a light northerly breeze to keep me cool.  Lots of birds and other wildlife.  The only signs of man were footprints in the sand and jet contrails far overhead.  Lots of time for quiet meditation along the way.  I hiked nude . . . from late afternoon into the evening.  I covered a total of 12 miles out and back, returning to the trailhead about an hour before sunset.  I didn't see another soul the entire time.  To be truthful, it wouldn't have bothered me to run into someone along the way.  It is legal to be nude most places in Oregon, especially on BLM land where I was hiking.  The solitude, though really made it special under the circumstances.” – SailBare, https://www.truenudists.com/group/nude-hikers/1/118829/

No comments:

Post a Comment