Sunday, May 14, 2017

QUOTES 5/14/2017

“My first nudist experience was as a kid while camping.  I remember wanting to do this a few times, but one morning I got up early before everyone else and walked to a private spot in the woods and got naked and stayed that way for about 15 minutes before I lost my nerve and got dressed.  I loved that experience and from that day I was hooked and got nude out in the woods every chance I could get.” – Inudist

“Naked Labor II: Living naked picture” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/46683061

". . . on the Sunday afternoon with Polly . . . The day dawned blue and we set off . . . I quickly stripped off my t-shirt + shorts and we were heading steadily up the slope towards the hut above when two middle-aged women came trundling down and passed us with a minimal exchange of good cheer.  Another walker, and more uphill, and after an hour or so, Polly and I reached the traversing trail from the hut which goes along the base of the soaring cliffs of the Widderstein above us.  Here we had a stupendous view of the Salopaner ski region, a remote lake and mild forests tucked away on the other side of the valley. . . We strode on, with Polly taking a dip in a snow lake and the opportunity for a refreshing drink.  Another couple, and a small family, and an exchange of pleasantries, before I headed across the valley to the ridge on the opposite side. . . Walking along the ridge was simply gorgeous, a view down to Schroecken on one side and across to the Braunarlspitze massife, the Widderstein behind us, and all around huge rocks pushing their way up through the mountainous turf, a gentle breeze to accompany the bright warm sunshine at 2000m.  We kept along the narrow ridge, passing two male walkers, another couple, and finally a man and two fairly mature ladies.  The first lady exclaimed with a smile when she saw me: ‘my goodness, a naked man - what are we two 'jungfrauen', (young girls, implying maidens/virgins), to do - we have never seen such a thing!’  I had to laugh, and they passed with otherwise good grace . . . I reached the top of the Hoeferspitze (2131m) at approx 13:00 and time for a short lunch break. . . The views were glorious, the position serene, but when one's walking, one has to keep moving. . . Returning to the B&B for an early shower I stayed the night as I was a tad dehydrated from the high sunshine, and exertions of the day." - Rich

“Anything you used to do clothed will be a new and better experience if done naked.” - http://ldsnaturism.blogspot.com/p/quotes.html

“Everyone I’ve painted nude — mostly women, but a few men — has said it’s a completely positive experience . . . These aren’t people with Hollywood bodies, but they find affirmation in the process and the result.  For example, I was commissioned to paint a woman nude because her husband had died the year before.  She did it in a sense of renewal.” - Artist Cloe Cloherty

No comments:

Post a Comment