Wednesday, May 17, 2017

QUOTES 5/16/2017

“I drove a U-haul truck from Sacramento to LA with only my shoes on.  I heard (unverified) that having shoes to safely operate the peddles is more of an issue than clothing.  Great fun.  Discretion won out at gas and snack stops. . . Gym shorts are handy.  I was able to have a soda at a rest stop overlooking Pyramid Lake.  I parked away from others and sat on the wall watching the moon over the lake and canyon - beautiful sight and feeling. . . My wife and I have driven 60 miles from a nude resort to home in the nude - great fun.” – 85Springer

“A little Garden Landscaping” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/25755588

“When our decorator came to 'freshen-up' our hallway he carried on with his work pretty much as he always has, apart from his almost obligatory 'joke' about nakedness, he just does his work and whistles his way through. . . He told us that his wife and her dad would be calling by to bring his phone which was his 'work phone' and invaluable, he had mistakenly picked up the wrong one on his way out.  When they arrived, on their way to town, he went to the door to collect his phone and briefly speak to them.  Without a seconds thought he asked his wife and her father to step in and meet us, to him it was a reasonable action.  BUT, when they stepped into our lounge and saw myself and my wife along with our niece and her partner all naked, she screamed!  Her dad blasted some really strong language, all hell came loose in our lounge!  In one swift action (instinctive reaction truthfully!) I made ALL of them leave instantly!  My wife and I along with my niece's partner, herded the abusive people straight back out of our house.  The yelled ‘PERVERTS!’ at us, we just yelled back ‘Go Out Textile Terrorists’ and a sort of peace came back to us around half an hour later!” – Patrick Thompson, http://www.naktiv.net/blog/1110/textile-phone-outrage/

“How do we grow all nudist-friendly business ventures in order to make ours a vitally important segment of every country’s economy?” - http://centauri4-naturism.tumblr.com/post/128537162401/for-nudists-the-subject-of-what-you-wear-to-work

“Granted, some clothes offer protection, but when you consider it will be virtually impossible to conceal weapons, the safety risks and benefits will hopefully cancel each other out.” – Dean Burnett, https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2016/aug/25/beyond-burkinis-why-science-suggests-all-clothes-should-be-banned

“I have gone out bare-chested — quite a few times actually.  I love swimming and go probably once a week and haven’t worn a top once.  I have been hearing and talking with a lot of women who are exercising their rights. . . Thankfully, most of my experiences and most of the women I see talking about theirs, have been positive.  I do believe more people are in support or indifferent to it.” - https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/live-topfree-or-die-roses-and-thorns-from-new-hampshire/

No comments:

Post a Comment