Sunday, January 1, 2017

QUOTES 1/1/2017

“You don’t want to be stopped by police [when driving nude] . . . there are those that would jump to the conclusion that they have found a sexual activity, just because a person is undressed. . . I always have a cover handy and I take precautions not to be seen, if I were to be stopped.  One upside of this is that I am very aware when driving nude.  Because I feel at risk, I drive much more defensively, cautiously and thoughtfully, and safely.  My awareness is at 360 degrees and what I may anticipate.  I am very mindful of my task, as well as my nude comfort.  Even more than the common odds, I am not likely to get stopped, or in an accident, but I am prepared for that just the same.  One must be vigilant, not complacent. . . I use many cover up strategies.  For one, I sit on a towel, for sanitary reasons, the life of the car’s seat, and as a quick cover.  It can be draped across the seat and into the center console.  When necessary, all I have to do is pull it over my lower body.  A wrap around, or a kilt can be used in much of the same way. . . If faced with a traffic stop, there is always some time to cover and be presentable for an officer. . . It is not illegal to be nude.  It is illegal to be seen in various degrees of nudity depending on the state or local authority.  You are not an exhibitionist, you are just comfortably nude. . . An open button up, loose, and light article of clothing will cover a woman’s breast quickly and may even act as a short dress.” – Jbeegoode, http://thefreerangenaturist.org/2015/09/25/carnuding-handbook-on-being-realistic-and-practical/

“The chance of visiting a nudist club fell into my lap unexpectedly.  In those days I was dating my wife Claudia . . . We were just building up the friendship in those days.  Then out of a blue I was having tea at her place, when her mother entered.  Soon we got acquainted, then her mother asked me if I would like to join her and Claudia over the weekend at a nude resort.  I found myself saying YES.  All she advised me was to feel friendly with everyone.   The next Saturday morning we were on our way. . . Soon they both got there, clothes off as if it was normal routine. . . I was shy a bit, but to my amazement no one bothered to look at me.  Claudia's mother, seeing me hesitating a bit, offered to show me the resort.  I was surprised to see naked girls/ women playing volleyball, other sports and swimming with naked men.  Not only this but men taking photographs of their family members in nude.  This made me feel comfortable.  All I can say is it was a best weekend I ever had. . . Now My wife and I are regular members of that resort. . . I advise to all people around the world take a break and give your life a chance to change.” – Anthony, Bochum, Armed forces Europe, Middle East, Africa, Canada, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=35

“We had a trailer at a local nudist resort and I had stayed for a couple weeks.  When it was time to come home, I loaded the car and drove off--forgetting to get dressed.  I was nearly halfway home (about a 60-mile drive) and realized I had no clothes.  Just a towel.  I obviously just drove home.” – BarefootBill, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=2

“. . . children's exposure to sleeping in the parental bed and exposure to nudity are not related to sexual maladjustment.  In fact, exposure to these events was correlated to higher self-esteem and comfort with sexuality.  In addition, children whose parents were comfortable and accepting of sexuality had even higher levels of self-esteem and comfort.  These results would suggest that the anecdotal reports of ‘damage’ caused by these childhood events are exceptions to the rule, and that commonly held beliefs and societal taboos need to be re-examined.” – Bill Peckenpaugh (bishop-abbot with the Independent Catholic Church of America), http://nudebeaches.co.nz/nudism_and_families.html

“Being a nudist for a number of years now I can tell you that life in a nudist community, or even visiting a nudist community or resort is very relaxing, friendly, and uplifting.  People do not judge you and everyone seems to be more friendly and outgoing.  Prior to visiting nudist resorts /communities we vacationed at very nice resorts (not clothing optional) and people in general were not as friendly.  Our first adventure of visiting a public nudist resort was in 2001, going to Paradise Lakes.  Kathy and I were excited to go, but at the same time somewhat nervous, not knowing what to expect.  Here we were sitting by the pool with more than a 100 naked people around us, not knowing anyone.  Our Packer Hats saved the day and started a lifelong friendship with your parents, as they were sitting just a few chairs away and saw our hats.” - Eric Weil, http://lifeunfurled.com/2015/05/why-im-glad-my-moms-a-nudist/

No comments:

Post a Comment