Thursday, January 5, 2017

QUOTES 1/5/2017

“The lady who lives next door to us saw me out on the back patio one day while I was nude.  I went over later to apologize to her and she told me not to worry about it, that she didn't care.  She did ask that I be careful on Sundays when her grandchildren come to visit so that is now a non-nude day outside.  She has seen me several times since and has just waved.  It doesn't seem to bother either one of us.” – Oldfrog, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=8684&idt=103301&vpage=1

“Making time to go outside on a nice day also delivers a huge advantage; one study found that spending 20 minutes outside in good weather not only boosted positive mood, but broadened thinking and improved working memory.” – Shawn Achor

“It is unsurprising that breast feeding rates remain low in the USA and UK and that breasts are widely perceived as something by which women should be judged, when breasts are effectively demonized and fetishized by major internet industries, the media, the law, and Parliament.  There are indications that attitudes are worsening, and many people suspect that the influence of United States big business is a large part of the cause.” - http://www.bn.org.uk/community/ccs_files/campaigns/ChildrenDeserveBetter_2016.pdf

“Posting nude pictures may have seemed like an impulsive move, but it was actually something that had been festering for years.  As the youngest of six kids, I grew up spending summers on Martha's Vineyard and I was always topless.  All the pictures are of me in jean shorts, no shirt; with my brothers playing football.” - Chelsea Handler, comedian, http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/interviews/a15605/chelsea-handler-reveals-why-always-topless/

“I scanned the beach in both directions, and our nearest neighbors were so far away that they looked like ants.  So we stripped down and arranged our lounge chairs for optimum sun exposure and settled in on a wonderful day in the sunshine.  My sister and took turns pushing each other around the surf in our big inner tube that we always bring.  The warm water swirling around me in the surf felt wonderful.  I always prefer skinny dipping at the beach than in our pool at home.  The waves and the swirling water have such a relaxing effect on me.  I think everyone should try a good skinny dip in the ocean!  Take off those nasty, clinging bathing suits and give it a try! . . . I cannot explain how relaxing it is to spend the day at the beach without having to constantly adjust a nasty wet bathing suit.  The sea breeze blowing around you…it is just a wonderfully relaxing experience. . . Mom threw on a tee shirt for the drive home, and my sister and I just put our towels down on the seat and drove home nude.  Mom has tinted windows so there is no need to cover up, and my sister and I are always trying to see just how long we can go without covering up anyway.” - http://nudisuzie.com/page/3/

No comments:

Post a Comment