Wednesday, January 25, 2017

QUOTES 1/25/2017

“I have been a nudist for years, and weather permitting, when its warm weather, I enjoy driving COMPLETELY naked - not even any shoes on.  I am a long distance truck driver, and I often get the opportunity to see others driving in various states of dress, or undress . . . driving topless, bottomless, and of course COMPLETELY NUDE!  If you have often wondered what it would be like, try it at night, when it is rather difficult for anyone to see you are naked, then after you feel more comfortable driving naked at night, do it in the daytime too.  I, of course, keep a small hand towel on the seat beside of me, to cover up, when I need to, and a pair of shorts to slip on such as when passing a school bus full of kids, or a church van, or any other circumstance, where nudity would be considered LEWD - I'm NOT into flashing children, nor do I try to flash everyone, I just enjoy the feeling and freedoms of driving naked.  Everyone should try it, and most likely you would enjoy it, and do it more often. . . next time you see a big truck, and the driver isn't wearing a shirt, he MIGHT be driving naked, as I have seen lots of others in big trucks driving naked over the years.  Get out and ENJOY driving NAKED!” – Nudeisnotlewd

“Nudism celebrates the beauty of the human body.  It is our profound Christian belief that God has created us as we are, and that our human bodies, as they are, should be enjoyed and taken care of as God’s precious gifts.  Nudism also celebrates our human freedom.  Discarding clothes is highly symbolic of liberating oneself from conventions, unwarranted restraints and anxieties.  For a good Catholic nothing is more natural than being a good naturist.” - http://www.thebodyissacred.org/body-naturism-nudism-catholic/

“Our last trip to Myrtle Beach on the motor home I decided to drive home nude.  Just feels different to be nude when you are driving” – Intimidator, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2361&idt=88932&vpage=1

“Skinny dipping with friends was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life. . . Social media and the internet can’t truly convey the feeling of freedom and joy of randomly deciding to swim nude with a group of friends.  It is still something that just needs to be experienced. . . I was hanging out with friends.  At one point, someone randomly mentioned wanting to go swimming. . . Once we snuck into the pool area, we all quickly got naked and jumped in.  From that point on . . . [It was] Lots of fun, splashing around, laughing and horseplay ensued.  We started getting worried that someone would may check in so we only stayed for about an hour.  For me, the whole experience brought a wealth of body positivity to my life.  It was relieving to see other people in the nude since it made me realize that my body was not much different from theirs. . . Initially I was concerned that being nude around my friends would create some kind of sexual tension between us.  I think we tend to associate nudity with sex because we live in such a repressed society.  But that was not something that resulted from this liberating experience.  This experience taught me to not fear being nude around people I am comfortable with.  Being nude with my friends whom I trust felt natural, noninvasive, accepting of me and my body and non-judgmental.  Skinny dipping is definitely an experience that helped me grow.  It is also something that I would gladly do again if the opportunity arose.” - https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/body-positivity-and-skinny-dipping-with-friends/

“People talk about the whole aspect of nudity . . . That goes away really quick.” - Shaun O’Steen, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/11/business/media/on-the-job-blurring-the-private-parts-in-naked-and-afraid.html?_r=0

No comments:

Post a Comment