Saturday, January 7, 2017

QUOTES 1/7/2017

“I love working out nude.  I do it at home and when I have fellow working out nudists.  It’s fun and relaxing.  I feel it gives the whole body room to breathe without the constrictions of clothing.” – Freedom2Be, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=24155&page=2

“Naturism was the missing puzzle piece that made me complete. . . I’ve never felt that much joy and peace before in my life.  I knew there was no way back.  I became a naturist.” – Harmen J. Pordon, https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/my-first-encounter-with-naturism/

“In Denmark we have sports in the schools just like many other countries.  The issue is that over 50% of the young people don’t want to bath after sports, because they feel that it is embarrassing. . . ‘Many believe that children think nudity is strange, but I think that it is mostly the adults who think it is strange to be naked.  That makes the children feel in the same way too’. . . I think that parents should think a lot more about the signals we send to the children.  Children learn a lot from their parents and when we as parents embraces that the body isn’t perfect as it is and is shy about our own body.  Then our children will feel the same way too. . . When you as parents is afraid to show your naked body to your child, you make more harm than you expect.  You might do it because you think you protect your child, but instead you make the body something shameful.” - http://spotnaked.com/kill-childrens-body-shame/5518/

“Going on bare chested walks and bike rides in my city, I have found that people really are just going to look.  They might gawk, they might stare, they might even say things.  And that is in a city where it is legal for women to be bare chested even though few know that.  But the thing is, people are going to look and stare anyway because it is new to them.  This is still a huge time of transition where it is not common for women here to be bare chested.  So I had to get used to the fact that people are just going to look, and I had to be OK with that because I am choosing to engage in something that is not yet common. . . We are leading the way.  And part of what comes with the territory of leading the way is being stared at, being observed.  And that is with so many things in life not just with nudity.” -. Hontouniheart, https://clothesfreelife.com/2016/07/22/nudismnaturism-battle-on-the-beaches/

“I did flirt with the dark side of nudism – exhibitionism -at one point.  But I never really cared for anyone to actually see me naked.  All I really wanted was that sense of freedom, to be ‘one’ with myself and my surroundings.” - Nick Alimonos, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/getting-naked-alone-in-my-room-and-being-a-home-nudist-held-captive/

No comments:

Post a Comment