Monday, January 9, 2017

QUOTES 1/9/2017

“So what can you do when taxes leave you bare?  Stay that way! . . . There are several advantages of exercising your right to bare arms, legs, and everything else: It will help you beat stress; It doesn’t cost anything; They don’t tax sunshine. . . So express yourself a little.  Trade your 1040 for some SPF 40 and enjoy the sunshine of your back yard.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2012/04/irs-tax-shirt-off-your-back-go-nude.html?spref=tw

“Naturism for the family can be an all-out domestic affair, or something practiced only in recreational form.  But it is most common that once a family embraces natural living, it will encompass the entire domestic scene and the true benefits of Naturism in the home can be seen.  Some who have approached nudism from a purely recreation angle find their children overcome by peer influence at puberty, sending them back to a negative self-image.  Naturism in the home secures that peer pressure from a culture deluged in negative attitudes about the body will have less impact on the child, and likewise on the family. . . Naturist families represent a growing class of super-educators who, through something as primal and simple as popping a few buttons and loosening a few straps, enhance a child's life and awareness of his or her own humanity light years beyond the society around them.  Through Naturism in the home, children arrive at naturally non-judgmental attitudes about the bodies of others and themselves. . . they are less inclined to participate in dirty-joke telling, or verbally abusing others who are different from themselves.  They experience far less influence from peers who would otherwise guide them into misunderstanding and assumption about extremely important issues; undergo very little or by-pass altogether the typical (and assumed to be ‘normal’) adolescent anxiety associated with puberty; grow up free from absurd and useless shame and embarrassment about their own bodies and what is natural. . . Naturist children encounter a home atmosphere of trust and openness which carries with it an inherently natural cohesion more suited to their strong needs for physical warmth and affection.” – Jessica, http://nudistsociety.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/family-nudism.html

“Nudity is our nature, that’s how we are born and that’s how we are underneath the pretense of clothes.” – Gypse Taub, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=2925&idt=14836&page=3

“. . . surely most people must see that the early Church’s attitude to nudity is highly misguided. . . there is no shame in being at one with nature. . . naturism is a completely desexualized pursuit where all are treated equally, irrespective of status, class, wealth and background.  A prince and a pauper could be swimming naked alongside each other, and who can tell who was whom?  It should be the very activity religion should encourage.  It’s the breaking down of people into who they truly are, underneath the artificial finery and shields. . . In fact, the state of undress is the purest state mankind will ever be . . .” – John Harding, http://clothesfreelife.com/2016/01/09/naturist-witches-and-batty-vicars-john-harding/

“I had always enjoyed being nude from my teen-age years.  At night, I would skinny-dip in our backyard pool.  I also enjoyed being nude outside in the yard at night.  My mother was aware of this, and was comfortable.  I still enjoy being nude as much as possible around the house, and on my back deck.  My next door neighbors are aware of this, and don't seem to mind.  I first got the courage to go to a nude resort about five years ago.  I drove there with a lot of trepidation, having never been nude in a social setting.  When I got there, my host gave me a tour of the resort, and introduced me to several people.  She did not pressure me to be nude immediately.  After the tour, I asked what I should do next, and she suggested that I start by removing my clothes and take a walk on a nature trail, where I could get comfortable being nude without immediately being nude in a large group of people.  I did as suggested and later joined the crowd at the swimming pool.  The freedom of being nude in natural surroundings with other people with the same attitude is wonderful.  Today, I try to go to a nudist resort as often as possible, but I don't get there enough.  I find that after a week of stress, a day nude with other nudists is so relaxing.  I go home more relaxed than I would be if I had gone to a textile resort.” – Glen, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=5


No comments:

Post a Comment