Sunday, January 15, 2017

QUOTES 1/15/2017

“My husband and I are of similar opinions, swimming nude is one of the best feelings, and when you come out of the water you are not sitting around in a wet cold swimsuit, you just dry off naturally.  You certainly have more freedom, and like the days of the original Olympics swimming nude was the only way to go.  Bet if they brought back nude swimming in the Olympics, they would get much better ratings.” – Princedale, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=16710&page=3

“Since I am a nudist, hiking naked is as natural as taking a shower naked.  You do not get dressed to take a shower, so why getting dressed to hike? . . . hiking naked is comfortable. . . Feeling the air on your whole body is just great. . . When I am naked, I do not get soaked with sweat, it just goes down on my body, drips and evaporates.  A very pleasant feeling too. . . I have yet to meet not cool naked hikers. . . If you arrive to a lake, a pond, a river, no questions, you can go.  Whereas your non-nudist friends should have carried their bathing suit and will have to carry it wet. . . I feel good naked.  Enjoy hiking, stay naked!” - https://nuetheureux.wordpress.com/2015/02/14/10-good-reasons-to-hike-naked/

“I’ve come to the conclusion that people choose the nudist lifestyle because of the freedom that it offers.  The freedom that nudism offers is, at first glance, just from clothes. . . But nudism offers people other kinds of freedom . . . A freedom from shame:  From what others have said . . . shame doesn’t last long when you’re around others who are naked, too.  After a while, the fact that everyone is naked is no big deal.  For example: At a nudist resort, you drink wine, play sports, swim, get a tan, go out for dinner.  Just like you would vacationing anywhere else.  Only you do it naked.” - https://timothyach.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/why-be-naked-nudism-and-the-edenic-call/

“. . . try and make nudity something which is normalized for you.  Unless you were brought up naturist, you have probably always been encouraged to associate nudity with either sex or cleanliness.  Being a naturist is about recognizing that being naked can also just be an enjoyable, life-affirming state by itself and that clothes aren’t an essential part of everyday life.  If you sit and play videogames nude, or do your chores nude, or whatever, you may well quickly find that you prefer it that way.” - https://getnakedgetawesome.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/how-to-be-a-naturist/

“Even before sunrise [Canary Islands] Playa del Ingles’ wide and flat beach was populated by a wide variety of walkers and runners. . . Solitary naked running suddenly became social naked running. . . I ran barefoot and naked for both of the possible sunrises. . . It was such a sublime experience, I wanted to experience it every possible day. . . At Gran Canaria fate put me and two other naked running friends [together] . . . we went for a sunset barefoot naked run along the beach. . . As I negotiated a segment of the beach littered with sea pebbles . . . Barefoot, my feet were liberated, nimble and flexible.  I felt like a skier slaloming through the downhill gates, my speed, direction and angle of attack shifting and changing with each pebble in my path, with each foot-strike on the damp sand.  I was sprinting now through my obstacles.  Concurrently, I was filled with existential thoughts.  Tears came to my eyes as I felt that ecstatic explosion in my gut.  That fire of existence burning brightly, raging with life.  On this beautiful morning on Gran Canaria I was not a wild man. . . I was a gazelle.” - http://nakedmanrunning.me/2015/09/20/naked-run-7-gran-canaria/

No comments:

Post a Comment