Saturday, January 21, 2017

QUOTES 1/21/2017

“Nature requires no covering.  Neither should we.” - https://twitter.com/spotnaked

“My happiest times as a naturist are when I am strolling along a clothing-optional beach or sitting/lying by the lake outside my home, feeling the sun’s rays and the summer breeze caress my body.  It’s all so very natural.  It’s all so divine.  I look out at the lake, the view you see above, and the words ‘houses of the holy’ come to mind.  Yes, it is indeed ‘God’s country,’ more magnificent than any shrine man can create.  In places and times like these, clothes are an aberration, a blasphemy in the presence of pure Mother Nature.” – Jillian Page, http://jillianpage.com/2016/01/02/nudismnaturism-by-the-water/

“I was raised as a Naturist . . . I use the word Naturist and not Nudist . . . [because to me there is a] difference, even if . . . many use the two terms [interchangeably] . . . I was raised to consider myself as a part of the total environment that surrounds us and to be a part of that environment, in thought, and action. . . I have found that the lifestyle I live has been one with very little stress, certainly no body image problems, and one that I personally have found rewarding and peaceful.” – NudeWombat, http://www.nudistclubhouse.com/journal_display.php?journal=1551

“. . . the predominant issue the community membership needs to address is apathy. . . Social nudity is too often considered to be merely a ‘pleasant way to spend the afternoon at the beach’ instead of an activity worth engaging in regularly and promoting to others. . . Nude use has been banned in the past decade at a number of beaches that had allowed the use for many years, because naturist users weren’t sufficiently motivated to sustain a beach users’ organization that could implement effective ways to stop unwanted non-naturist behavior. . . Apathy is obviously bad, because it deters people who enjoy social nudity from doing much of anything to engage in it or promote it. . . Naturists who are less apathetic and more enthusiastic will contribute more time, effort, and resources to building stronger, more effective organizations to defend and promote social nudity to the rest of society.” – https://naturistphilosopher.wordpress.com/2014/03/21/naturisms-apathy-problem/

“I've just been hiking naked in the Austrian Alps with NEWT.  Some days there would be a dozen of us some days 20.  I'm not a fast walker so I was often near the back.  Couples coming the other way would see us as a big bunch or, if we were spread out, would come across one nude after another.  By the time they got to me they mostly had a smile on their faces, especially the women.  Some would stop and chat.  Some were told that the tax man had taken all our clothes.  Some even asked to take our group photo.” – Ollygrumps, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=57646&page=4

No comments:

Post a Comment