Sunday, January 22, 2017

QUOTES 1/22/2017

“The first time I was nude with other people was at Avatan in Minnesota.  It was early May when I checked in.  I was given a tour of the whole resort (clothed), and met a few regular members.  I was given all the rules, which seem to be mostly normal for meeting and visiting with people.  When I got back to my car I was on my own.  I got undressed and started to walk along the road.  I felt like everyone would be looking and thinking that must be a new guy, and I almost felt out of place.  The first people I met while nude was a couple.  They greeted me and we chatted for a bit.  I was not nervous at all.  They reacted as if they had known me for a long time.  I thought I might get an erection because the only time being nude around anyone was for sex.  But I didn't; it was just so different than that.  Tt truly is just like meeting people with clothes on.  It is an amazing feeling walking in the sun and trees nude.  I love it.  I went with this couple to the hot tub, the pool was not open yet.  It felt great to feel the water over all of my body.  It is so different than with a suit on.  We had a nice chat and they invited me to have lunch at their cabin.  I really enjoyed being there for the day.  I would love to spend a few days there soon, to be nude for several days.  When it was time to leave, I felt let down that I had to put clothes on, and it felt different with them on.” – Paul, Fargo, North Dakota, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=85

“Any kind of recreation can be enhanced with the removal of clothes!  I have a mate . . . who only enjoys playing Guitar Hero if he is naked.  Says it makes him feel like he's in the Red Hot Chili Peppers!” - Bare-Belly, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=6&page=2

“It was a nice spring day here in Las Vegas, as my bride and I were packing up the truck to head back home from Sun Rancho Nudist resort just over 55 miles south of town.  It was the end of a wonderful nude weekend at the resort with friends, games, Bar B Q and completely relaxing.  As we finished packing up, I suggested to my wife we should extend our nude time until we get home, which required us to stay al natural for the 50+ mile trip, she agreed so we headed home without a stitch on. . . we did not encounter any problems of any kind, and the fellow drivers didn't have a clue we were naked as we drove down the freeway. . . we at that time lived in an apartment complex on Tropicana just east of Las Vegas Blvd.  As we pulled in the car port area . . . the apartment manager was in the parking area . . . approached the driver’s side and struck up a conversation with me. . . I slipped a towel over my lap and my wife quickly put on a t-shirt.  It seemed the little chat lasted forever . . . the manager walked away and we both breathed a sigh of relief.  The manager was never wiser, and we got away with being naked for just a few minutes longer.” – Hornmeister, https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=860&page=1

“Does it harm children to see naked adults walking, swimming, or sunbathing?  For years, naturists have been alert to studies of the effects on children of involvement in naturism or being brought up with an open attitude to nakedness.  There is no evidence that the sight of the naked human adult is likely to cause children harm.  Studies show that the experience is either benign or positive.  Children are not born believing certain parts of their bodies are dirty, or offensive.  They have to be taught that by adults who do it because of their own insecurities or simply to conform to social mores. . . If children are raised believing their genitals should always be hidden, or are offensive, then this creates a recipe for great anguish as they go through their teenage years with its physical, mental, and hormonal changes.  Not only are many children shielded from the sight of naked bodies but because of their own upbringings and beliefs their parents are not able to talk about essential body/mental health issues.  The conflict created between these erroneous beliefs and inner physical forces can create lifetime psychoses in some people.  Also not being familiar with the normal human body and its attributes can lead to other social problems.  Studies have shown that children growing up in societies with an open healthy attitude to naked bodies have lower rates of teen pregnancies and sexual diseases.  The phrase ‘Prudery is child abuse with good intentions’ is correct.” - Kevin Sampson, http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10783971

“ONE of the great pleasures in life is being able to swim without a costume.” – Felix Mrris, http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/news/14141728._Everyone_we_meet_in_our_lives_came_into_this_world_without_clothes_on_/

No comments:

Post a Comment