Friday, January 6, 2017

QUOTES 1/6/2017

“Seeing parents nude is not harmful and to be avoided, not seeing parents and other family members nude is what causes sexual trauma and poor sexual adjustment.” - Helga Fleischhauer-Hardt, http://socalnaturist.org/law/brief.pdf

“Does nudity ‘scare’ you?  Why not start by disrobing in the comfort and privacy of your own home?  Maybe you can progress to taking a little more time in your after-workout regimen including a trip to the shower.” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2012/03/women-fear-nudity-at-gym.html?spref=tw

“Ariana Nude Olympics Noosa” 2013 (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0a3_viUGaM

“There really is nothing like the feeling of walking naked in the woods.  I do this all the time and you really have to try it to understand it. . . In the woods you can feel the warmth of the sun and the coolness of the shade at the same time on your body and the leaves and branches as they brush up against your bare skin.  I also seem to see much more wildlife when I'm dressed just like them than when I'm covered up . . .” – Jantinc, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=36743&vpage=1

“Our first experience with social nudity occurred during the Skinny-Dip this year.  My soon to be wife and I read about it in the AANR Bulletin.  We talked about it for several days and finally decided to go.  She was really a little afraid of getting naked in public. . . When we arrived at Whispering Pines, we were greeted by several naked people at the gate.  They seemed so at ease standing there and welcoming us to the park.  They smiled and gave directions to the parking area.  So off we went into the world of social nudism.  We drove past a lot of people that were naked as well.  All of them smiled and waved like they knew you.  After we parked and got out of the car, I started to take my clothes off.  She looked at me like I was crazy.  ‘Are you getting naked right now?’  ‘I sure am; everyone else is so we should be too.’  She started to take off her clothes as a woman pulled into the spot next to us.  Robin stopped and just stood there as the woman got out of her car and stripped, and grabbed her towel and cooled and gave a very nice hello to us.  I think this removed all hesitation from Robin.  She removed the rest and we walked to the pool area.  That was the start of a new lifestyle for us.  We have been back there and to The Bar-S-Ranch.  We have met some of the friendliest people at both places.  Now we are getting ready to join one as members.  All I can say is why did I wait so long to do this?  It is the best form of outdoor recreation.  Sun and air on the bare skin is wonderful to let life's frustrations go away.  Hate to have to pack up and go home.  But like I said we will be back as often as possible.” - Bob & Robin L, Sanford, North Carolina, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=95


No comments:

Post a Comment