Friday, January 27, 2017

QUOTES 1/27/2017

“Usually my wife is a bit more cautious when it comes to baring all on the highway, but one day the weather was so perfect that we rolled down the windows, opened the sun roof, and actually kept the speedometer at 55 mph.  The call of sun and sky must have been too strong because she adjusted the seat to lay nearly flat and let the sunbeams fall on her naked chest and torso.  Truthfully it was kinda difficult to focus all my attention on the road!” – Bare Platypus, http://bareplatypus.blogspot.com/2012/04/motoring-naked-tales-from-road.html?spref=tw

“Yep. Naked again - I got to meet a female friend at the club yesterday.  To be honest, I’ve wanted to see her naked since I found out she was a nudist.  She’s got a gorgeous body.  Well, once she got undressed, it was over.  Okay, she’s nude.  Then, that was it.  The rest of our naked day was just a normal conversation between two friends.  Nudity is so dull, isn’t it?” - http://arizonavichi.tumblr.com/post/148935607353/yep-naked-again

“Since I was very young, I have loved standing in front of the mirror striking poses, admiring my movements and body contours.  When I was a child, I lived in Tsuen Wan and I ran around naked with no problem.  But I couldn’t do it after I grew up.  I wondered how I could be naked in public legally.  Then I had the idea of serving as a naked human model.  I went to painting exhibitions and approached painters in cocktail gatherings and recommended myself . . . There were only foreign nudist models then.  The painters were surprised that an Asian would recommend himself.” - Cheung Min-yau, http://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1997631/bare-us-hong-kongs-nudists-struggle-acceptance

“. . . clothing conflicts with our experience of nature. . . [It is] an anchor of civilization . . . [that] has come with us into the wild. . . It allows the wearer to separate himself from the natural state of wilderness.  What makes wilderness natural is the fact that you are immersed in the natural world.  Once you put clothing on in a deep woods spot, you aren't part of the wilderness anymore, you are in direct touch with civilization.  You are wearing a mask that protects you not just physically, but also mentally from the wilderness.  Hence, through your actions you have broken the idea of wilderness and cannot experience it directly.  It's as though you're sitting in a car, eating a burger, and drinking a coke while parked at a scenic overlook and looking out the window at the scenery." - Shane - http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/hiking/sections/naked/bodymind.htm

“I do love being nude in public as it gives me the opportunity to be confronted by onlookers, and to answer questions.” - https://twitter.com/DicJane_/status/741792697007013889

No comments:

Post a Comment