Wednesday, January 18, 2017

QUOTES 1/18/2017

“In a secular society, does anyone have the right to tell someone else that certain parts of other people’s bodies offend them and must be covered?  The human body is decent and wholesome.  If a person has some hang up about it, that is their issue, not mine.  I hope they find help for it, but - not my issue.  I’m tired of living my life so that others won’t be offended by the sight of my unclothed human body.  I’m getting too old to cater to others’ capricious whims or to subject myself to centuries’ old morality laws that have been left unexamined and unchanged.  Please - be offended by cruelty, by violence, by hatefulness.  Offended by human anatomy?  I’ve stopped caring.  Life is fleeting.  There are no second chances on getting life right.  I’m doing this on MY terms now.  And, yes, that means, by and large, I’m doing it naked.” - http://outgoingnudist.tumblr.com/post/140927720922/we-have-a-right-to-be-human-even-nakedly-so

“La Sablière, au sud de l’Ardèche” (Video) - http://www.naturisme-tv.com/video/location-naturiste-a-la-sabliere/

“Many words spring to mind when describing the experience of walking more than ten miles through the heart of rural Wiltshire, naked apart from walking boots and rucksacks; ‘exhilarating’, ‘invigorating’, ‘liberating’ and even ‘empowering’ . . . But if I have to choose one word to describe the six hours it took to complete the walk, it is ‘surreal’.  Part of me was going on the walk to find out if it really is true that one can do it naked, and even though it was, indeed, a never-to-be-forgotten, life-enhancing experience to feel the sun and the wind all over my body while hiking . . . The walk certainly put the nature into naturist like nothing I have ever experienced before.” – atourist, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=837.0;topicseen

“Acceptance in ourselves, and each other, is empowering.  There’s something wildly refreshing in the authenticity of diversity.  Too often we’re bombarded by the fake sameness that’s portrayed all over the media.  There’s no truth or honesty in it.  And it gets boring—fast. . . Variety is the spice of life.” - Laura Van Antwerp, http://www.thetahoejournal.com/adventure/nude-beach/

“Many foreign cultures frown on public nudity.  That’s their problem.  We can’t force nudity on everyone.  We can, however, decide for ourselves what kind of nation we wish to be.  Our message would be clear: If you value modesty over life itself, America isn’t for you. . . once nudity was established as the law of the land, much of the world would follow our lead.” – Jeff Kramer, http://www.syracusenewtimes.com/cant-pack-heat-in-a-bare-market/

No comments:

Post a Comment