Friday, January 5, 2018

2018 Newd All Year Challenge

“A new year has begun, let’s make if a happy nude year!” - https://nuetheureux.com/2018/01/02/nudist-idea-51-work-from-home-naked/

Are you willing to join in a 2018 living clothes free challenge?

Each month we'll share a clothes free activity to do.  Then, either describe what you did and how it felt and/or take a photo of yourself doing the activity of the month, and share this with me.  I'll pass it on to all.

Please respond via email if you are willing to accept this challenge so all know how many are after it.

- January Challenge: Sleep Naked at least one night

Ken


How to Inspire Others to Sleep Nude

Even before I became a naturist, the first question I asked Marilyn when we married was, ‘Do you sleep in a nightgown?  When she said, ‘Yes, especially when it's cold.’  I replied, ‘I'd prefer you lose the nightgown.  I'll keep you warm.’  She did, and I did” – T. H. Pine

“I am a life-long nudist and have slept nude since my early teens (except when required to be covered while in the Navy).  Convinced my (late) wife to bare down to just panties for most of our 40+ years together.  My . . . lady friend and I (both now in late 60's) have slept ‘skin-to-skin’ . . . almost a year ago and see no reason why that would ever change.  This challenge was EASY!” - Steve & Marsha

Get marriage counseling, because there's something wrong with a marriage where one partner can't sleep dressed as they want.” – Marty

Wait until they fall to sleep?” – Brian Edginton

“Maybe try going to bed with a snowmobile suit on prove how silly it is to sleep dressed.  OR have the textile person try nude for a few nights to see how normal nude sleeping really is or look it up on the internet.  People who do sleep naked sleep much better and the other benefits of a natural!” – Tom N.

Summary

So, let's see if I've counted correctly, 17 people have accepted the 2018 Newd All Year Challenge so far:

Ken & Amy
Tom & Liz N
Marty
Ed
Bob & Linda
Bill L
Emily
Jon Michael
Steve & Marsha
Jeff G.
Ginger & Bob
Dan

Did I miss anyone?  How about your wife or husband?

Any others willing to accept the challenge?

Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment