Tuesday, January 16, 2018

QUOTES 1/16/2018

“As for the majority of the US population, they are brainwashed by popular media, Madison Avenue, and it’s marketing of clothing, and their long standing religious beliefs, that nudity ALWAYS equals sex, and you cannot enjoy simple nudity without the situation being sexually charged.  Hollywood shoves sex down our throats, Madison Avenue shoves ‘sexy’ clothing down our throats, and traditional religion tells us ‘thou shalt not…’, but this isn’t the truth!” - http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/11/17/naturist-talks-rob-usa/

“Naturist Cooking #1 With ~ Dustin” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/187478877

“I love the skin that I’m in.  I love that I have found a community where people are celebrated for their similarities and differences.  I love that despite the pressure from media, there are people out there who reject negative views of the body.  I love that there are people who are courageous enough to strip down and be naked at resorts, beaches, homes with others.  With all that going on around us, being a nudist seems so simple. . . I need the simplicity of nudism in this ever growing complex world.  As I lay here naked I’m reminded of what came first and what is really important.  Before I knew anything about anything, I was given a body.  I don’t ever want to get so busy with what’s going on in my life that I forget to love on myself and celebrate the body I have.” - http://stlblacknudis.tumblr.com/post/144299656449/naked-in-the-midst-of-madness

“Images of female breasts would not make anyone money if people saw breasts in non-sexual context . . . we have created a whole industry around selling images of female bodies, specifically female breasts, for commercial gain. . . One of my goals in working to normalize female bare-chestedness is in fact to undermine the phenomenon that makes women’s bodies commodities, in the minds of men and women both. . . undermining the breasts-for-pay industry would be a beautiful legacy of the topfreedom movement. . .” - https://breastsarehealthy.wordpress.com/2016/01/26/free-boobs-female-breasts-as-commodity/

“I personally enjoy hiking nude.  It's a magnificent, often spiritual experience communing with nature in my natural state. . . To commune with nature in my natural state was such a transcendent experience that doubt just melted away.  I discovered how ‘blind’ I had been before, smothering almost my entire organ of touch with clothing.  Hiking clothed was like hiking with my hands over my eyes and peeking through little slits between my fingers.  Feeling nature on every square inch of my body was exquisite.  I craved the touch of the wind where it had never touched me before.  I could sense the slightest change in temperature.  The connection I felt with nature was palpable.” – Marty

No comments:

Post a Comment