Monday, January 8, 2018

QUOTES 1/8/2018

“How often does it happen to you, when you tell someone you’re a naturist, that people ask you if you walk around with an erection when someone pretty walks by.  Or how often does it happen when you’re talking about naturism and you discover people think it’s all one big gangbang?  To me it happened a lot and it came very clear that the majority of people not only have the wrong idea about naturism, they also have the wrong idea about nudity itself. . . those people aren’t looking for facts themselves.  They assume nudity is sexual and therefor all naturists are having sex with each other.” - Harmen J Pordon, https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/08/15/spreading-the-message/

“The Naturist Society - Interview with Karen” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=W5HufUusWn8

“On February 18 & 19, 2011, I finally had the chance to get away from work to freehike for the first time in about six months.  I explored the hills east of El Paso, Texas, and found a great spot to wander nude for an hour or so.  It was such a relaxing relief to feel the breeze on my bare skin once more.  I get anxious every time I take a break from freehiking.  How I missed the healthy sun and exercise.  Nothing beats freehiking as a healthy lifestyle!  For an hour and a half, I hiked naked up into the hills, through glorious desert vegetation, with wonderful vistas.  After reaching a mountain pass, the road descended into a hidden valley. I continued up a wide gravel wash with cactus on both sides.  What a glorious feeling the sun hot on my nude body, the light winds wafting past cooling the sweat – vitamin D in abundance.  This is the way life was meant to be lived – naked and free - walking nude through the desert in February.  Too soon I had returned to the car, and headed back home for a shower – only 30 minutes away.” - Kenfreehiker

“Nude recreation has meant everything to me.  I only wish I had discovered it in my twenties.” - Carolyn Hawkins, The Bulletin Vol. LXIV, No. 8, August 2015, P.11

“After five minutes of taking off your clothes, you forget the reason why you felt like you needed to wear them.” – Will, http://www.nakedwanderings.com/2016/10/13/naturist-talks-will-usa/

“. . . the skin is the largest organ of the body, especially the largest sensory organ.  In fact, the second largest, the liver, isn’t even close.  On average, skin comes in at almost 11 kg (24 lbs), while the liver is 1.5 kg (3.3 lbs). . . Wearing clothes, therefore, disables most of the largest sensory organ, like wearing a blindfold over the eyes.  The more naked one is, the more sensory perception of the physical world is possible.” - https://naturistphilosopher.wordpress.com/2016/06/07/is-there-a-human-need-for-being-naked/

No comments:

Post a Comment