Sunday, January 21, 2018

QUOTES 1/21/2018

“I consider my first time experience to be when my (then future) wife and I were taking a road trip to Canada.  It was in 1989 and we were driving up Interstate 81 through New York.  It was a beautiful day.  My wife was driving the car and we had the windows down.  We were both just enjoying the ride and the beautiful landscape that was passing by and I started to get the feeling that I was wearing too much clothing so I kicked off my shoes and got out of my shirt.  We drove along for a little while longer and I started slipping my pants off.  My wife looked at me and asked, ‘what are you doing?’  I told her I was getting comfortable.  Not long after that I slipped out of my undies, and was cruising up Interstate 81 naked as a Jay bird.  It was great!  My wife thought I was crazy.  I think she still does but she has stuck with me for almost 20 years. . . that that car ride was the best memory I have of that trip.” – Mike, Texas, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=35

“Londons Naked cycle ride 2016” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36XPZkRUtdw

“For the first time ever, that same evening I go for another run. . . This time it is sunset. The morning was so sublime I cannot resist another go.  However, I am not alone. . . While the beach is clearly in the process of emptying of the day’s tourists, there are still a number of holidaymakers dawdling there.  The beach is an official naturist beach.  But parts, closer to a large hotel, are frequented by families and non-naturists.  As I run past these area . . . I get my fair share of gasps, glances, gawks and quite a few photos are taken with the ever-present smartphones.  Fingers are pointed.  There is a great deal of excitement.  It is strange – I’ve never been an exhibitionist; quite the contrary – but knowing a few people are watching provoked me to run taller and faster.  I hate to admit it, but I could feel it happening without trying: I was ‘playing up’ to the assembled beach-goers. I sprinted a bit; I stretched my spine taller . . . Time for another naked swim.”  (Video: https://vimeo.com/139410053 ) - http://nakedmanrunning.me/2015/09/16/naked-run-6-1-fuerteventura-beach/

“. . . there is one item of clothing that I prefer to keep buried and forgotten in my dresser: my bathing suit.  The bathing suit is one of the most useless articles of clothing ever invented by humanity.  It doesn’t help you bathe or swim.  Its only purpose is to cover up the body parts that American culture (and other cultures) has deemed obscene: butts, genitals and FEMALE nipples.  In the U.S., the general consensus seems to be: remove bathing suits and all hell will break loose.  The beach will become overrun with public sex and perverts. . . The fact is, we can do just as well as without bathing suits, if not better. . . In America, nude swimming was mandatory and considered the norm at YMCA’s and in schools up until the 1970’s.  Many of today’s nude beaches have been around for decades, proving that all kinds of people can indeed swim and sunbathe naked together with civility and respect. . . I would argue that the discomfort, inconvenience and cost far outweigh any joy you might feel from wearing a stylish suit that fits.” – Felicity Jones, https://youngnaturistsamerica.com/why-bathing-suits-are-pointless-and-unhealthy/

No comments:

Post a Comment