Thursday, January 25, 2018

QUOTES 1/25/2018

“I finally made it to a naturist resort in beautiful Palm Springs.  I was moments away from stepping outside for my first ever experience, when someone knocked on the door.  Without thinking I popped it open to find a lovely but fully clothed lady standing there.  Apparently she had the wrong room number.  I'm proud of the fact that I didn't even flinch.  Her direct eye contact was as if it was set in stone. . . My first thought was something like, ‘Well, what did you expect, feathers?’  So, with that thought in mind I went outside and began the best and most relaxing vacation I had ever had. . . I became a practicing naturist and I'm proud of it.” - Doug, Marshall, Michigan, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=25

“Aniversário do SPNat” (Video) – https://vimeo.com/201591301

“Never in my wildest imagination could I have envisaged running naked in the Negev.  But I did.  Finding myself on a three-day workshop near Tsofar (Zofar) I couldn’t resist the temptation to run. . . I set out with my GPS assistant (this was not a place to get lost!), clad only in my shoes and shorts.  Given that from what I could ascertain nudity is prohibited in Israel, I had to be cautious.  A clothed run would be perfectly acceptable and beautiful under the circumstances. . . The Incense Route was a trade route for frankincense and myrrh . . . I was on the segment between Petra and the ancient port at Gaza.  Running naked in the shadow of this ancient history was powerful . . . As I discovered, then followed, what appeared to be the Isreali national mountain biking trail, I felt much more relaxed about not losing my way.  Which, in turn gave me confidence to shed my shorts.  Which I did.  But despite the stunning setting . . . The potential of being caught doing something unacceptable dampened that fire.  It wasn’t the same as the total freedom of body that comes with running without risk. . . After my Streak for Tigers run and the other runs in natural, living, wild locations, I had expected to connect even more profoundly with the cave man in my psyche.  Despite the proximity to the cradle of life . . . I did not feel like a wild man connecting to my distant ancestors by running naked here – quite the contrary.  I was surprised.  The experience was surprisingly hollow.” (Video:  https://vimeo.com/143855826 ) – http://nakedmanrunning.me/2015/10/28/naked-run-10-negev-desert/

“NATURISM, as a philosophy and practice of life in common with the universe that surrounds us, seems to be an oasis of well-being and happiness that must be preserved, disseminated and encouraged.” - http://osnaturistas.com/noticias/filosofia-naturista1/

No comments:

Post a Comment