Sunday, January 7, 2018

QUOTES 1/7/2018

“I've wondered at the way I’ve become so totally comfortable over the years hiking nude.  I used to anyways be alert, listening carefully for the least indication that I might run into someone.  Now I can’t even imagine why someone would hike in sweaty clothes - yucky.  I’ve probably become too relaxed with nude hiking.  Saturday people were shooting some distance from my hiking route, and I suspect they noticed me, but as a confirmed naturist I find that doesn’t matter at all anymore.  I have only very seldom met clothed hikers on the trail, and am not motivated at all by exhibitionism, but I’ve about ceased worrying about meeting a textile.  After all, I’m a nudist, and nude is how God intended us to hike.” – Kenfreehiker

Nude Modern Dance Performance (Video) - https://unblogdedanza.com/2015/11/22/deshumanizados/

“I swear being naked is the best thing you can do for yourself.  Whether it be standing in front of a mirror telling yourself that you are beautiful and worthy, or sleeping naked and realizing your most natural form is the best form of yourself.  It will not only do wonders for your confidence, but it will bring you happiness and peace of mind.  You’ll also realize that you only need to be comfortable with yourself and whoever is uncomfortable with your natural self is not worth your time.  A body is complex science, but treat it like a temple if you need it.” – Dina, http://meditation-nation.tumblr.com/post/153757667924/i-swear-being-naked-is-the-best-thing-you-can-do

"Freedom . . . There's nothing more liberating than to being able to go swimming, getting out of the sea or pool, and you're not wearing a horrible, sticky costume.  Away from swimming, there's nothing more liberating than not having to worry about what you're going to wear.” - Angela Russell, BN president, http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/13100175.With_naturism__you_never_have_to_worry_about_what_to_wear/

“What matters is who you are and what you do, not what you wear.  Nobody will ever remember your dresses, they sure as hell will remember a smile, an act of kindness, some little help, a little support.” - https://fatunclecheapo.wordpress.com/2015/01/19/save-the-world-be-a-nudist/

“We need a little rebellion now more than ever.  We seem to be sliding backwards toward more puritanical rules and expectations.  Where nude beaches should be opening, they are closing.  Where clothing optional should be spreading in natural areas and campgrounds, it is being restricted.  All this while interest and participation in naturism is rising around the world.” - https://campnatural.wordpress.com/2018/01/05/ruthless-comparison-different-barriers-same-problems-one-solution/

No comments:

Post a Comment