Friday, January 26, 2018

QUOTES 1/26/2018

“Nude recreation is the opportunity to embrace life in the most natural way, often in a beautiful outdoor setting.  It feels good to have the warm sun, soft breeze, and cool water on your whole body.” – http://sydneynudistclubs.weebly.com/

“Danske Naturister i Frederiksberg Svømmehal” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/54612894

“It started when one of my tri-athlete friends sent me a link to a Nike Nude Running video on You Tube.  They were touting the new very lightweight running shoe by having all the runners in the video naked.  It seemed to me that naked running was an actual event, so I Googled and found it was. . . Olive Dell Ranch . . . (Bare Burro 5K). . . I sent off my . . . None of my friends were willing to join me at this event, not even as spectators, so I headed off alone.  In the parking lot, I quickly stripped off my clothes . . . [I] felt very relaxed and at ease.  Finding the sign up table I quickly got my number painted on my leg.  Number 59!  They also gave me a green wrist band indicating that I had no concerns about being photographed.  In fact, I wanted to be photographed.  I make a montage of all my races and events . . . Soon we were off and running. . . As I came near the finish line I hollered for Becky.  She got excellent pictures of my strong finish.  I took a quick shower and a dip in the freezing cold pool.  Hung around to cheer on the podium finishers and thank all the volunteers. . . Something about stripping down bare, also allowed me to strip off my worldly cares and concerns.  I was so surprised that this turned into such a relaxing experience for me.” - Robin W.

“. . . nudists are still widely (and erroneously) perceived in our society as sexual deviants.  Those who are not nudists generally have no direct personal experiences to disprove the fallacy; many nudists are afraid to reveal their status for fear of being ridiculed, prosecuted or persecuted.” – Bill Peckenpaugh, http://nudebeaches.co.nz/nudism_and_families.html

“I love being naked.  Walking around the house and garden with no clothes feels like as good as a cup of tea.” – Elizabeth, https://svdelos.com/travel-blogs/delos-diaries-part-9-naked-dune-day/

“You see, my wife doesn’t like nudism.  She understands the freedom I get from being socially naked and she does not feel threatened that I will run off with another woman just because I see another woman naked; it’s just that nudism isn’t her thing.  She does occasionally go to a resort or beach with me but she definitely doesn’t need it in her life the way I do and that’s fine.  She is, however, often naked at home and we are often watching Star Wars and that’s fine as well.  So even a happily married couple can go off and have different hobbies while they enjoy meeting each other on the hobbies they share.” - http://nomadgeeknudie.tumblr.com/post/142898616672/fanboys-and-feminists

No comments:

Post a Comment