Friday, January 19, 2018

QUOTES 1/19/2018

The Amazing Kreskin is famed in the United States for his accurate predictions of the future . . . Kreskin . . . thinks 2018 will be the year everyone lets it all hang out.  He said: ‘I’ll tell you what’s going to happen next year – nudity.  And I’m not saying occasionally nudity.  Yes, there will be restaurant nudity, bar nudity.  And I’m not talking about nudist colonies – special places – I mean everywhere.  I’m talking about small towns, all over the western world – naked. . . And if anyone thinks I’m crazy, $1000 says this is going to happen within the next eight months." - https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/666670/amazing-kreskin-mentalist-2018-predictions-year-of-naked-nudity

“Nude in Nature” (Video) - https://vimeo.com/56594490

“Will 2017 be the year of naturism acceptance? . . . I’m noticing lately that simple nudity is getting more normal in our daily lives.  From a naked restaurant in London, with a massive waiting list, to a still growing visitors count of sauna’s and spa’s and simple nudity on tv.  Where is this change coming from?  And should we be happy about it? . . . there’s a massive shift going on when it comes to nudity and media. . . The thing I’m noticing here, is that media and tv in general is not the small laughing kid anymore making jokes about naked people.  They are more mature about it, more respectful and it also looks like they think something over a few times before deciding how to show it on tv.  I think that’s a good development. . . So where is this coming from?  Are people more aware of their own body?  Or is it a quest for total freedom?  Or could it be a reaction to all the negativity that’s going on in the world lately, with bombings, racism, violence, that people want to send out a positive energy like the hippies did in the 60s and 70s?” - https://harmenjp.wordpress.com/2016/10/18/will-2017-be-the-year-of-naturism-acceptance/

“I grew up in a family that enjoyed nudism.  My new boyfriend finally came home with me and I had to explain to him that clothes were an alternative and not an issue in our house, and that we keep the living room curtains shut for our neighbors.  My family came home for dinner and were sensitive to the fact he wasn’t used to that lifestyle.  They went for a swim au naturale in the warm pool outside and put bathing suits on afterwards.” - http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/arts-and-life/diversions/miss-lonelyhearts/accepting-the-whole-naked-truth-about-family-394070541.html

“I love hiking naked along the trails of our national parks as I meet other hikers who are clothed but are amazed how comfortable I am walking along the same trail naked and normal, perhaps even more comfortable than they are clothed.  Soon many of them start removing their clothing and to their amazement enjoying being nude too.” - https://twitter.com/DicJane_

No comments:

Post a Comment