Thursday, January 11, 2018

QUOTES 1/11/2018

“It has been my experience that people who are able to leave their clothing behind in a social setting are also more able to check their egos at the door and be themselves, as they really are, rather than who they think others would like them to be. . . I find myself withholding less of who I am as I hide less of my body.  I begin to accept myself, imperfections and all.” – Nancy Tiermann, President of Bare Necesities Tour ans Travel, brochure

“Marble Bodypainting Statue at Villa Bellissima - Salt Lake City, Utah” (Video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax1hrEn3KPw

“The Bare Burro 5K Run was a lot of fun.  I had a blast.  Olive Dell's organization was great and it far exceeded my expectations.  It was real nice to see the event attended by people of all ages.  The course was demanding but fun and the turnout was amazing.  I am looking forward to next year’s event!  Hopefully, naturists and nudists could use this annual event to reach out to the younger generations and for textiles to give it a try.” - Ron M.

“NetNude Naturist Site [http://netnude.com/] has all sorts of naked goodies for the weekend nudist in your heart. There doesn’t appear to be a membership fee to use the site . . . the naturism questions answered section is pretty informative and hilarious.” – Stephen Nels, http://clapway.com/2016/08/05/top-10-informative-nudist-websites/

“I’m so happy to be back at my nudie resort today for the first time this season.  It was freeing to leave my clothes at the car and open myself to the sun and the wind for an entire day.  It’s one of my life’s great joys to be among so many naked bodies, male and female, young and old just chatting with them, smiling with them, reconnecting with them and enjoying the spring sun. . . I had a great conversation with a youngish member who is around my age.  I love the way we just stand there naked and open to each other chatting about our winter, how happy we are for the spring and what our plans are for the summer.  She was all smiles.  I was all smiles.  Life is good!” - http://nomadgeeknudie.tumblr.com/post/144398674286/a-full-day-fully-naked-im-so-happy-to-be-back?is_related_post=1

“. . . the Naturist Ramblers . . . find lots of beautiful places to walk nude, even in densely populated southeast England.  Americans often don’t know that there’s a dense network of public rights of way in Britain, and a lot of them aren’t heavily used, at least on weekdays.  There’s nothing like that in America.” – John P., http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=931.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment