Monday, January 1, 2018

QUOTES 1/1/2018

[Public Nudity] “It may be a difficult adjustment at first, but when you consider that most people who practice body shaming are often less-than-perfect specimens themselves, then removing the ability to hide your flaws behind opaque cloth could result in more tolerance and sensitivity between people.  And if the human obsessions with looking good persists, people would have to work harder to make their own bodies more ‘presentable’ by keeping in shape.  The health benefits to all and reduced pressure on medical services that would result from this cannot be understated.” – Dean Burnett, https://www.theguardian.com/science/brain-flapping/2016/aug/25/beyond-burkinis-why-science-suggests-all-clothes-should-be-banned

“WNBR Madison 2012” (Video) – https://vimeo.com/45482764

“. . . when we see a naked person, we bring our own internal ‘baggage’ to the experience.  This is true for people of faith, who mistakenly conflate nakedness with sexual activity, but it’s evident in a lot of secular society.  In their mind, naked=sex and that’s that, irrespective of the fact that people can engage in sexual activity with their clothes on.” – Tom Pine, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

“The first time I went hiking nude was with my wife.  We had gone off into a wilderness area beside a stream.  It was a very private area and a very hot day so as we spread out by the stream for our picnic I decided it would be fun to just be naked.  We enjoyed that spot, sunning and swimming in the stream for a couple of hours but then it was time to start back.  I didn't want to dress and I said so and my wife told me I should just stay naked. . . I was really enjoying the hike back to the car when I rounded a large rock only to walk right into another couple, fully clothed, going the other way on the trail.  I gasped and my wife covered up before she rounded the bend but they had seen me so there wasn't much I could do.  They laughed . . . and said it looked like I was enjoying the hike.  We chatted for a moment and then we went our separate ways.” – Wanderer5786, V 17, #12, http://www.thenakedtruthnaturists.com/Portals/0/The%20Naked%20Truth%20Naturists_vol_17_no_12.pdf

“We are simply nude, natural and happy.  Our naked energies flow as we take a dip down the river stream . . . Our naked bodies drenched under the soft summer wind.  We are guided by the natural mother earth.  We are united with the love, peace and truth.  We have been spiritually awoken.  We are ourselves, we’ve nothing to hide, nothing to lose.” – Anthony Crowley, http://livenaturism.com.ve/en/the-earth-mother/

No comments:

Post a Comment