Monday, August 13, 2018


QUOTES 8/13/2018

“On the second day of the nude cruise I spent time at the beach at Carnival’s private island, Half Moon Cay.  This beautiful island experience was indescribable.  We were ferried from the ship to the beach (clothed – I don’t know why).  Hundreds of people basked in the sun, splashed in the warm sea, and walked along the soft sand as warm tropical breezes caressed their nude bodies.  I enjoyed a naked buffet lunch, swam with and fed sting rays (in swim suits to avoid losing dangling parts), and snorkeled.  I even swooshed down a water slide – naked.  Bare bodies on a Caribbean island beach – what could be more relaxing?” – Kenfreehiker


“I usually take a 3 mile walk in the mornings, nude and sometimes barefoot.  Did the loop once tonight for a little over a mile.” – Barefoot, https://www.truenudists.com/group/hiking-nudist-sitting-in-the-woods/1/107154/

“I use our local gym here in Chico, California . . . My gym has a men's-only steam room, dry sauna, and Jacuzzi, and large group shower in one room.  I am astounded at the silliness of modern-day youth.  I am 48 and grew up showering every day in high school, required of course, with the gym teacher standing there handing out towels and making sure you showered and returned them. . . I see young men practically do gymnastics in their efforts to change their clothes without their bodies being seen.  I saw a guy in the Jacuzzi with shirt and shorts.  I see guys shower in shirt and shorts.  I see guys who have worn boxers into the shower and then act embarrassed by their boxers ‘showing’ so they hold a towel tightly around their midsection to ‘hide’ their boxers.  What the hell is life coming to in this country?  I am honestly dismayed that this kind of behavior can even exist.  Those of us who are simply being ourselves living in reality, natural, and comfortable, unwilling to pretend that we need to ‘hide’ for some reason, are a dying species.  I fear, honestly I fear, for the next generation when those of us over forty are dead and no one even remembers what body freedom is about.  It's not just about body freedom.  It's about freedom of loving, of believing things, of expressing one's feelings, of being an individual.  From my point of view, these young people are growing so distant from reality on so many levels that they are becoming like the electronics they worship. . . I am interested in making a difference if there is anything we all think we could actually do to turn the tide back to a nature-based reality.” - Brian Anthony Kraemer

“I drive my motor home naked when I leave the nudist resort and drive back home.  I also leave the house going to the beach naked as well.  I get naked just as soon as I get away from the boat ramp when I am on the boat too.  I used to worry about other boaters seeing me naked but I don't care as much as I once did.” – Keith, https://www.truenudists.com/group/driving-naked/1/12279/4/

No comments:

Post a Comment