Monday, August 20, 2018


QUOTES 8/20/2018

“Joshua Tree N.P. can be hiked naked, so long as you stay away from the popular trails:  Hidden Valley, Barker Dam, Wall street Mill, anything around Key's Point or any of the campgrounds, any others you can think of.  But that still leaves 98% of the park open to you.  As the temperatures rise, there will be fewer people in the park.  And that means you need to carry more water, too.” – Ron, Personal email

“Comunidade Trumai - Comunidade Boa Esperança Awara'i” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjw6aZZXdCs

“Over the past 20 years, I have conducted and published several scientific studies of nudist children . . . and have served as an expert witness.  Some of the findings of my studies were that nudists generally had more conservative attitudes and values than non-nudists . . . and nudist children had higher body self-concepts than non-nudists.” - Marilyn Story, http://socalnaturist.org/law/brief.pdf

“. . . seeing numerous full-frontal photos on social media shared by naturists.  Many of them were posing, like any tourist would, in front of various attractions. . . The only difference between them and your average tourist is that the naturists were, quite naturally, naked.  Were they exhibitionists?  No, I reasoned.  At least, not any more so than clothed tourists who post photos of themselves. . . I didn’t see the people in the photos as exhibitionists.  I saw them as happy people — just as I would have seen them if they were dressed in bathing suits or whatever.” - https://jillianpage.com/2017/01/01/nudismnaturism-full-frontal-nudity-in-pictures/

“After attending a club swim last night I felt chilled enough to want to continue to be naked.  So I undressed in my car in the car park of the leisure center, I'd parked towards the back, and set off home.  The drive is about fifty minutes mostly on motorway but nearly all illuminated.  I wasn't aware of any attention as I drove through the town to the motorway and even with a busy road at seven in the evening didn't feel as though anyone one could see me.  I drive a low slung convertible but as I'm seated low down, felt quite secure.  The hightened feeling of awareness was amazing and it felt so natural.” – MikeC, http://www.naturist-corner.net/community/index.php?topic=1689.150

“I go to great lengths to make wearing clothing enjoyable, but I'm always soo relieved and refreshed to strip 'em off, which can help encourage me to get dressed.  Best part of clothing...taking clothing off.” – Jbee, http://freerangenaturism.com/forum/index.php?topic=884.0;topicseen

No comments:

Post a Comment