Friday, August 31, 2018


QUOTES 8/31/2018

“I'm retired and have a naturist friendly apt.  I spend most of my time nude, sleep nude, do household chores nude, cook nude.  I'm happy to say I spend days at a time without putting on a stitch. I hate clothes although sometimes I'm forced to wear them when I go out on errands which fortunately doesn't happen much.  I find that clothes itch, bind and pinch and anymore I can't wait to get them off! . . . I live alone for now, and there's no regular job to report for and most of the work I do now is bench-work at home so nudity is a normal state of affairs for me.  In fact, I am so used to being nude most of the time, when I do have to go out I find wearing clothes almost unbearable and can't wait to get home and be myself again.” - Uriel2

“My Edited Video naturism” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hBsqc6Kt4A

“On a warm summer night I drive naked to a river lookout about 20 mins from where I live.  There's usually no one there so I'm free to walk the fire trail for as long as I want. . . Of course it's always better with company. I 've taken a few guys out there who have never walked naked outdoors before and they are amazed how relaxed they are with the freedom.” – Sunnynude, https://www.truenudists.com/groups/view.php?action=viewthread&id=132&idt=109439&page=2

“I took three of my children to my local public swimming pool yesterday . . . my children prefer to swim without any swimmers on and so, my nine-year old hopped in and swam around naked in the swimming pool.  Nobody said anything and nobody looked upset that my nine-year old was naked in the pool.  Last time she hopped in water naked was at a beach which saw a line of parents strip their own children naked and sent them back in the water.” - Naked Wombat

“I got to Olive Dell early, determined to do some overdue weeding in Dellymaze Park.  While nude weeding, I noticed a naked couple freehiking down the Olive Dell Nature Trail.  (It’s always so gratifying to see someone enjoying my handiwork.)  I invited them to tour Dellymaze, so after meeting Trevor and Barbara from Orange County, I took them on a nude tour of the Park.” - Kenfreehiker

“We had a great weekend . . . we packed our camping gear and headed to North Devon and one of our favorite campsites near Woolacombe. . . set out over several large fields and this weekend it was pretty quiet, and we found a corner spot as far away from the other campers as possible. . . we had a great secluded corner, so much so that we were pretty much able to spend almost all of our time on the campsite naked (other than when we walked over to the shower and toilet block).” - https://nakedwalker200.wordpress.com/2013/06/

No comments:

Post a Comment