Thursday, August 9, 2018

QUOTES 8/9/2018

“Oregon has an incredibly cozy relationship with getting naked in the open. . . people have flocked to Oregon resorts, nude beaches, natural hot springs, clothing-optional spas and naked events, all for that feeling of being bare to the world.  Going nude isn't for everyone, but for the people who want to strip down and feel the sun on their skin - all of their skin -this is a great place to do it.” (Includes list of naturist locations.) - http://www.oregonlive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/06/how_to_get_naked_in_oregon.html

“Camping naturiste Creuse Nature Limousin France” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmSP3EQf_MY

“Olive Dell Ranch – Nov. 30, 2009 - Today was a nice, normal, naturist day for me.  I arose early, stepped nude out the door, and proceeded to hike the Picnic Table Loop Trail (about three miles) – no pack, not even a water bottle - Totally nude except for shoes and socks – warmed by the early morning sun - healthy exercise and totally enjoyable.  I love freehiking from our place at Olive Dell Ranch! . . . After returning from my freehike, I spent some time digging a trench and installing a decorative cement block boarder along the black path I’d installed earlier down to our trailer.  Fifty yards below me an electrician was poised on a ladder at the top of a telephone pole installing a new telephone line.  Another man was holding a safety line.  Both were nude of course – just an every-day occurrence at a naturist resort.  (It’s of course always more enjoyable working nude.)  Still later I mixed up cement and secured an angel statue on a large rock in Dellymaze Park.  Today was a relaxing, rewarding day at Olive Dell Ranch.” - From my past kenfreehiker blog


“Be who you is, not who you ain't, because if you be who you ain't you can't be who you is.” - Reverend Davis

“I have experienced nudism while pregnant.  As my body changed from a petite 120 pounds to a boisterous 175, I was far more uncomfortable adapting to the changes in my body than I was being seen by other nudists during those nine months.  I realized that no matter what I looked like, others accepted me more for who I was.  They were happier to get to know me as a person than to judge me for my ever-changing appearance.  And now that it is over, everyone adores my baby boy! – Melissa, http://femalenaturist.blogspot.com/search/label/Nude%20Recreation%20From%20A%20Woman%27s%20Perspective

“Think how much more fun and enjoyable your day could be if you weren’t wearing any clothes!” - https://twitter.com/LegalizeNaked/status/1027161026339516416

No comments:

Post a Comment