Tuesday, August 7, 2018


QUOTES 8/7/2018

“Stephen Gough’s presence in society is actually beneficial.  The only reason to lock him up is because some people have been taught that nudity should make them feel uncomfortable.  But, if those ‘uncomfortable’ people see how harmless nudity actually is often, they won’t keep believing the lie that nudity is wrong.” – Michael Trowbridge, https://www.facebook.com/

“The Theory of Nude, Nudists and Nudity” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmwOi_WfHdc

“I would like to apologize to the group that witnessed the painted black bear in one of my paintings.  I now realize that the bear was bare, and positioned in such a way that all of you were forced to view the bare bear's ass.  Politely you all pretended to be interested, while being visually ass'alted by the naked animal.  I should have altered the bear's bare ass, possibly by a low hanging branch of an ash tree, or a comet about to impact into the river bed.  But if I ever make an art presentation again, it will be of a still life, although the presenter will still be naked.” – Rick, Personal Email

“Naturism is also very sociable.  Naturists are happy, friendly people who are pleased to have discovered such a great way of being and treat everyone with respect, and as equals.  Being among contented, comfortable and like-minded people brings about a sense of mental well-being and – despite what you may think – you quickly become used to being naked among other naked people.” – Edward, http://www.bn.org.uk/articles.php/_/information/about-naturism/what-is-naturism-r18

“When I was still a child I always felt good when I was nude, so I would always make sure I had to walk to the bathroom to take a bath and back to my room nude.  When I turned 8 years old I started sleeping nude and would sit around or lay on my bed in my room nude all the time, and when no one was home, I would always be nude in other parts of my house.  When I turned 12 years old I had a friend and streaking was a big craze then, so we would streak every chance we got.  Unfortunately, my family would never have agreed for me to be a nudist, so I could not tell them, nor be nude in front of them.  When I moved into my own house I was nude all the time.  I always tried to persuade my girlfriends that they would like being a nudist but most would not try it, and the ones that tried it did not like it, but I always continued being nude all the time because it is the only way I want to be. . . Lucky for me my family understands being nude is the way I am comfortable, and don't mind that I am always nude.  I always loved being nude, and always will.  I have been a nudist for 49 years and no way I would ever change.” – Kevin, Buffalo, New York, http://aanr.com/first-time-nudist-experience&page=10

No comments:

Post a Comment