Sunday, August 5, 2018


QUOTES 8/5/2018

“Living in Lubbock, Texas, I’ve totally missed getting nude in the sun.  I know that’s VERY unhealthy!  So today (Oct. 23, 2010) I did something about being healthy; I climbed to the roof of the building I manage, stripped down, and sunbathed for about an hour.  To not get some sun is unfair to me and to my health.  It's unfair for you as well, so I encourage everyone to get naked and live a healthy life in the sun.” – Kenfreehiker

Experience Nude Cruising with Bare Necessities Tour & Travel - https://vimeo.com/135367757

“I have been a naturist for over 35 years.  After my divorce in 2002, I lost all desire to participate in the lifestyle.  I remarried in 2004 to a fabulous young lady who happens to be a textile.  After meeting my wife, we moved to Sedona and commuted to Phoenix.  I had always felt I needed to get back into naturism, but I didn't know how my wife would take it knowing that she had the same thoughts about nudism as the general public does.  Well, I retired in 2009, and started to become reclusive.  My wife retired in 2013 . . . Jump to 2015.  While on a driving trip, I decided to talk to my wife about naturism and my feelings about it, along with my past.  2016, my wife started bugging me to get out and meet some like-minded people.  Being an introvert, it was easy to skirt around her requests.  I told her I would go to Shangri la if she would join me.  She declined . . . Then I met Ken online, and he invited me as well as others to meet for some get-togethers.  Well, I declined his first couple of invitations, but finally accepted to go on a freehike on Mingus Mountain.  There, I met him for the first time and his wonderful wife Amy.  We hiked about 3 miles that day, and for the first time in many years, I felt really good to be a naturist and with good company.  Well, since that first meet up, I had the pleasure of one or both of Ken and Amy on 3-4 other freehikes. . . I'm anxiously waiting for warmer weather so I can not only do more freehiking with Ken and Amy, but to again go to Shangri la, meet new friends, and hopefully get the chance to meet some of the other members of NAZ.” – Dan, personal email

“For me, the transition to home nudity was easy.  It came with the arrival of a backyard pool for my wife and I.  Our two grown-up daughters were living away from home, so skinny dipping seemed the logical thing to do - and my nude time just expanded from there.  As a father, what would I have done if one of my daughters, when fifteen years old, had to come me . . . ?  Sadly, I think I (and certainly my wife) would have confined her nude time to her own room - and worried about her a lot, because until I became a nudist, I never gave home or social nudity any thought.” – AussieIan


No comments:

Post a Comment