Tuesday, August 21, 2018


QUOTES 8/21/2018

“It's like going to any other restaurant advertising ‘natural ingredients:’ A menu that offers mostly raw foods such as vegetables, fruits, flowers, smoked meat, and fish, with an added pièce de resistance - patrons eating in the buff.  Naked restaurants, or ‘foodies for nudies’ as many call them, are becoming a trend, and a number have been opening with great success in, among other cities, London, Milan, Tokyo, Melbourne and, soon, Paris.” – Ceclia Rodriguez, http://www.forbes.com/sites/ceciliarodriguez/2016/08/09/naked-restaurants-inside-the-nude-trend-for-naturist-foodies/#2161904d1e2d

“COLINA DO SOL, VILA NATURISTA - PARTE 01 - NATURIST VILLAGE IN BRAZIL” (Video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMHQB95W4Ns

“. . . being naked is a blast! It wasn’t just prancing around in the buff that I found liberating, but coming to a new understanding of myself and this world.” - http://www.thetahoejournal.com/adventure/nude-beach/

“. . . if one always wears clothes, perhaps going naked will add a bit of pizzazz to one’s social profile.” - https://naturistphilosopher.wordpress.com/2014/01/03/the-information-content-of-nudity/

“August 24, 2011 I enjoyed a wonderful, nearly perfect Skinny Road Trip through east Kansas, visiting two naturist parks along the way. I drove from the Kansas City area where I was working along a pleasant two-lane highway that follows the old Santa Fe Trail route, passing through the green hills and fields of this beautiful area – perfect from nude driving.  I stopped at Prairie Haven, a smaller 30-acre resort.  I sunbathed, showered, and soaked in the relaxing pool for about an hour, talking with several friendly members.  I had a very pleasant walk along their short-wooded nature trail.  I met and talked with a very nice couple about the resort, and enjoyed watching radio-controlled cars running the resort’s track.  I returned to the pool for one last soak. A group of ladies doing water exercises invited me to join in, but I declined explaining I just wanted to soak for a few more minutes before heading down the road.  I then drove nude for about a half hour and stopped at Lake Edun.  This wonderful naturist paradise in Topeka, KS is a must visit for those wanting to commune with nature the way God intended.  Only one other car was parked in the gravel parking lot.  I walked down the well-groomed trail through the trees to the small shed where I registered, made a donation, and lockered my clothes.   At the first boat docking area I met and talked with the only other visitor – a local man, fairly new to naturism.  I explained that I was making a short visit, and headed off around the picturesque lake.  Lake Edun’s well-groomed, tree-covered trails wind all the way around the lake, making for a relaxing and private nude hike.  Soon I was skinny driving again towards the Kansas City area.  (Nude driving is such a refreshing way to travel, especially if one is hot and sweaty from a naked hike.)  I covered up only briefly with a towel as I passed through two toll booths on the turnpike, but had no concerns.  Too soon I arrived at my destination in the ‘real’ world where clothing was again required, the end to a perfect Skinny Road Trip.” – Kenfreehiker

No comments:

Post a Comment